Chapter.2 First trial... No choice?

Chihiro Fujisaki POV:

Two people came into the room, Mondo and Byakuya. They saw my skirt I think and came over to me. I knew I had to act so I fell to the floor.

Mondo Owada POV:

I saw Chihiro's skirt and walked over to her. She then fell to the floor, it looked like she was crying. I looked into the bathroom and saw Sayaka dead...

Mondo:
What the FUCK!

Byakuya:
Great... so we have a murderer on the loose.

Mondo:
What the fuck man! feel some sympathy for her!

I knelt down to Chihiro who was crying..

Mondo:
Hey come on kid..

Chihiro looked at me, she stood up and we both walked out of the room. Then a buzzer was heard. We both heard Monokuma start talking.

Monokuma:
Everyone please meet in the gym!

So I grabbed Chihiro's hand and started to walk to the gym.

Chihiro Fujisaki POV:
h-he is holding my HAND?! I couldn't help but blush. Mondo Owada, my crush since we met, is holding my hand?!

*time skip*

We got to the Gym, everyone was at the gym. I look towards Mondo who was still holding my hand.

Chihiro:
Um... M-Mondo... m-my hand....

Mondo:
Huh?

Chihiro:
Um... My hand

Mondo:
Oh!

He let go of my hand. He looked away from me.

Asahina:
Ooooooo! Guys look! We have a couple!

Chihiro:
HUH?!

I think me & Mondo were both blushing like crazy.

Mondo:
Oh Shut UP! We aren't a thing.

Chihiro:
Y-yeah...

Ugh.. of course... so much for feelings. I knew what he was gonna say so why did i get so excited.

Monokuma:
Okay, now that everyone is here lets begin. for those who dont know Sayaka Maizono has been killed. Congrats to Chihiro. Naegi, Mondo, and Byakuya for finding her body!

Mondo:
Oh shut the fuck up.

Asahina:
W-wait?! Sayaka i-is dead?!

Chihiro:
y-yeah.... she seemed to be stabbed in the chest... with a kitchen knife...

Monokuma:
Okay... Anyways you guys have about an hour to investigate! then we shall have a class trial!

'Junko':
What the hell are you talking about?! Class Trails? I don't want to take part in that crap!

Monokuma:
why not?

'Junko':
Don't give me that! Why do we have to guess who the culprit is?! 

Monokuma:
How selfish of you!

'Junko':
Look whos talking! Kill or be Killed, do whatever you want. I want no part in it!

Monokuma:
I'm honestly quivering from the overwhelming force of evil before me! B-But just so you know, I will not give in to evil! I'll fight till the end. That's my style! If you must pass, then do so over my dead body!