Chapter.14 im... sorry..

Makoto Naegi POV:

we were now in the trail room. In our respective places, about to start.

Kyoko:
so. did any of you find info to prove me wrong?
Makoto:
well…. when Monokuma opened up the remaining floors me, Sakura, and Toko split ways and went to a different floor each.

I looked around to everyone, Chihiro looked at Mondo with a worried expression. while Mondo just looked at the floor.

Toko:
did a-a-anyone else see a m-message on the b-back of the p-p-icture Monokuma gave us?
Makoto:
I did… what was that meant to mean?

I looked over at Monokuma.

Monokuma:
its a riddle! you figure out which line goes where, ill give a little prize!
Kyoko:
Then lets get started on figuring out this so called riddle
Makoto:
who should say what their’s say first tho?
Kyoko:
how about Chihiro. since they seem to not be paying attention

Chihiro looked over to Kyoko and then back at Mondo. he looked down at the floor. pulling what i assumed to be the picture.

Chihiro:
’ is that why you keep it a secret? is that why you want no one to know? ’ thats what mine says…

A secret? wanting no one to know? weird.

Kyoko:
What about you Mondo? you have just been staring at the floor this whole time.
Toko:
why are we listening t-to you?
Sakura:
lets not fight… ill go next
Makoto:
alright. ill say mine after.
Toko:
i-I will a-after you…
Sakura:
Mine says…. ‘becoming one with truth is more important’
becoming one with the truth?
Makoto:
‘Knowing will hurt loved ones,’
These dont add up! how are we meant to figure out this riddle!
Monokuma:
oh! i will help you out! once you figure out where a peice of the riddle goes it will pop up on the TV above me!

right as he said that, the TV turned on. showing us a type of paper.

Monokuma:
do keep in mind this is a guessing game! so youll have to make a guess one where the sentence goes! puhuhuhuhuh
Toko:
A-alright… mine is… ‘ Knowing will hurt people around you’
Hurt people around you…
Sakura:
Kyoko what is yours?
Kyoko:
mine says. ‘ The truth is hard to find '
Makoto:
that sounds like it would be the starter sentence…
Kyoko:
do you want to make that as a guess?

I nod… I wasnt to confident in my guess but i had to try!

Ding ding ding!

Monokuma:
correct! the first sentence of this riddle is! “ The truth is hard to find!”

and with that the TV showed it to be writing that one sentence down on the paper.

Sakura:
thats good and all… but we made a guess without even hearing what Mondo’s sentence is…
Mondo:
I already know which part mine is…
Kyoko:
and it is?
Mondo:
its the last sentence… so carry on with finding the other sentence’s before i say mine…
Makoto:
alright then…
So we now have the first sentence of this so called riddle… but what would be the second sentence? we have a few sentence’s that dont make sense of where they go…
Chihiro:
can I make a guess?

We all looked over at Chihiro. We were confused… why are we trying to guess when we don’t have any clue on where things go.

Sakura:
I don’t know Chihiro we should think about this more…
Monokuma:
go right ahead Chihiro, do remember you only have 5 guesses. So if you get it wrong, puhuhuhuhuhuh
Chihiro:
I understand that… But… is the next line… ‘Becoming one with truth is more important.’?

That… Wait that makes sense!

Ding ding ding!

We looked at the TV shocked. It started to reveal the second line.
Monokuma:
Nice Job Chihiro… Puhuhuhuh…
Toko:
is the n-next li-ine ‘Knowing will hurt loved ones,’?