Chapter.9 He is Innocent!

Chihiro Fujisaki POV:

Everyone but Chihiro and Mondo were looking at the crime scene, They were in Chihiro’s room. Chihiro was working on Alter Ego, while Mondo was just watching him making sure no one would come into the room, seeing what Chihiro was making. Everyone but those two were investagating the body. Chihiro and Mondo decided to go walk around for a while and talk about a few things.

Chihiro:
Thank you, Mondo-kun.
Mondo:
For?
Chihiro:
For staying by me… even tho everyone else seems to be against me…
Mondo:
Well I dont know why, your the most inoccent person I know.. they are just to stupid to realize it.

I saw him roll his eyes at the mention of the others. I looked to the ground, knowing one fact… but they’re right… i’m so sorry Mondo-Kun if only I could tell you the truth..

Sakura:
They’re you two are! I was hoping we could still talk about earlier.
Mondo:
I thought you would be looking at the body with the others.
Sakura:
I would but knowing them they got it, plus I wasn’t able to tell you guys before.
Chihiro:
Why us.. well I get Mondo-Kun but me… why?
Sakura:
Because I trust both of you the most! I know that you guys seem to keep more secrets than the others, and you guys seem to trust eachother on a way higher level than everyone else.

I was a bit shocked to hear that Sakura trusts me.. and I wont lie, I trust Sakura to.. Aoi as well but, I can’t always trust the others.

Chihiro:
You really trust me?!… its just all of the things Kyoko is saying…
Sakura:
No offense to Kyoko but she needs to shut up, it’s getting a bit annoying with her just blaming you for things that she doesn’t even know are true, and I know shes curious about the deal you made with Monokuma. I think we all are, but it’s your choice if you don’t want to tell us.
Chihiro:
T-thank you Sakura!
Mondo:
See I told you, that i’m not the only one who trusts you.

I rolled my eyes at him, I knew he was right. Atleast now I do. I’m glad to have a friend like Mondo and Sakura. I know Kyoko is a good person but she is the Ultimate Detective. So it’s expected for her to be cautious. I face-palmed.

Mondo:
Hey that’s mean!
Chihiro:
S-SORRY!

Sakura started to laugh at us.

*time skip*

It was time for the trial, we all were in the elevator going to down to the trial grounds. Or atleast the remaining people that were left. Oh did I mention Yamada was found dead in the boys bathroom? I guess I didn’t. Hehe my bad. as we got to the trial grounds we all went to our podiums. Once everyone was at their right podium. Monokuma explained the rules once more.

Monokuma:
I’m sure you all know the rules to the class trial, and I don’t feel like explaining them so please just start.

I was shocked, actually I think we all were… Was their something wrong with Monokumas programing?? But that can’t be possible! I made sure their were no corrupt files, or coding when making him! What was happening?!

Kyoko:
Let’s just get this over with.
Chihiro:
R-right… what do we know? Or well what do you guys know?…
I didn’t know anything on the bodys, since I didn’t look at them.
Naegi:
From what we saw on the Monokuma files is that they both died the same way, blunt force trauma.

So they were hit on the head. But what how does that help our case?

Mondo:
Are their any suspects?
Kyoko:
How about you Mondo Owada?

I was shocked! Kyoko was staring down Mondo when she said that.

Chihiro&Mondo:
What are you talking about?

I blushed realizing that we both said that at the same time.

Kyoko:
Wow, yeah of course I thought so. You two are just going to protect eachother like a wolf pack would. It isn’t going to work.
Naegi:
Woah! Wait Kyoko what are you talking about!?
Kyoko:
Chihiro has been hiding something from all of us and Mondo has non-stop been protecting him. What I am trying to say, its pretty obvious who the killer is.
Naegi:
But your Jumping to conclusions! Not everything we gained can just be proven by the way they act, and I for a fact don’t think either one of them did it.
Kyoko:
Well, we don’t even know their alibis! So how would we even know what they were doing?
Chihiro:
I was with Mondo-Kun all day yesterday and today. I dont like to leave his side…
Mondo:
I can confirm that. What did the Monokuma file say the time of death was?
Naegi:
For Byakuya, it said about midnight, while it said that Hufumi died about 1:30am.
Chihiro:
…Wait? Midnight?
Naegi:
Yeah why?
Chihiro:
I heard a few doors open out in the hallway at like 11:45, I wasn’t really able to sleep because of everything that has been happening…
Kyoko:
Did you check who left the rooms?
Chihiro:
N-No i’m sorry… I was to scared that if I did they would see me and try to kill me.. since that’s what I thought they were going to…
Naegi:
How many doors did you hear open?
Chihiro:
Well if I remember 3 opened, one after another… I was a bit concerned… but after about 2 hours I heard one of the doors open and close. I didn’t hear the other 2 doors the rest of the night. Unless it was just one person going in and out of their room multiple times..
Naegi:
I don’t think that is the case. Thank you for this information Chihiro.
Kyoko:
-so you can tell us that, but not the deal you made huh?-

I nodded at Naegi. I kind of thought of him as a friend.

*time skip brought to you by Byakuyas money*

It turned out to be Celestia. I was kind of sad to see her go, she was one of the cool people, knowing how to gamble, and deceiving people. She was a good Liar. But in her last moments I could tell she was scared to die, and her death was a bit brutal, Burning then hitting them with a firetruck, and to never be seen again. I will miss all of my friends after this game, but I know that I will always have their memories in my heart. I will keep Mondo-Kun safe no matter what as well.
After the trial I went to my room, not realizing someone was following me.

Word count: 1135
Sorry for not posting the chapters every week like I said! Stuff came up, and I keep forgetting do so! I'll try to remember. I have not touched the chapters once as I want them to stay the same.