Chapter.10 Feelings...

Kyoko Kirigiri POV:

I walked Into Chihiro's room and started to look around for any clues on what they might be hiding. But my main question was, where did they go? One second i saw them walk into there room and the next they aren't even in the same room they just entered. I knew somethin was a bit weird about Chihiro the first day we meet, I mean who wants to get to know people that can be potential killers, or even someone who can kill you right on the spot?

Chihiro:

how can i help you... Kyoko?

I looked behind me as soon as i heard them.

Kyoko:

H-How the hell?!

Chihiro:

Answer my question Kyoko?

Kyoko:

How about you answer my question first.

Chihiro:

Fine... only one question! And it can't be about the deal I made with Monokuma...

Kyoko:

Fine!... than.... What are you and Mondo?

He looked at the floor. I was confused..

Kyoko:

Tell me!

Chihiro:

..I don't know what we are okay!... I know we're friends... but i...

Kyoko:

You want to be more? Like lovers?

Chihiro:

Yeah... I guess.....

I wasn't really to shocked about this, only a little...

Kyoko:

How about we make a deal?...

I could tell this was going to come back at me but I needed to know-

Chihiro:

...I'll hear you out but i dont know if ill agree...

Kyoko:

That's okay...

I dont even know what he will say after, even if we make this deal I dont know what is going to happen..

Mondo Owada POV:

i was pissed after that trial. I decided i would go and get something to eat before i headed to bed.

Aoi:

Hey Mondo!

Mondo:

Hey Asahina... do you need something?

Aoi:

I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with eachother? We dont get to hangout often because you always seem to be by Chihiros side. Dont get me wrong I wouldn't mind hanging out with both of you!

Mondo:

Sure why not. Let me just get something to eat first.

Aoi:

Kk!

I dont know what i just got into but i hope nothing is going to happen to Chihiro, I was Going to go and check on him, before going to bed but oh well.