9😈

Jungkook POV

We all stare at her when she spoke to us. 

"How does she know we have been staring at her?" Hobi hyung asks with a frown.

" I mean she could see us once upon a time" Yoongi hyung points out as he lazily walks in to join us.

"And here I thought you would stay in the master bedroom all day" Jing Hyung sasses seeing Yoongi Hyung finally joining us.

"If any of you sat on that bed, you would have stayed there forever. It is the softest bed I have ever laid on" He mumbles happily.

"It's probably the only soft bed you ever laid on," Namjoon hyung shoots back.

"She seems a bit tense don't you think? Jimin points out, his eyes still on her.

I mean she was fine when she went to get the pizza but he has a point as she seems a bit uneasy.

 I have been studying her, watching her interact with her pet, and wondering what can be in that box.

Taehyung steps in front of her waving a hand in front of her face, while she was staring our way, to see if she would notice us or even react.

 But just like everyone else, her gaze looked through us before turning away, making me realize she must have been talking to the dog. 

The little puppy on the other hand is still watching me, splitting his attention between me and the food his mistress holds.

 She told the dog he couldn't have any and we all scoff as she feeds small pieces of the cheese-covered dough to him, regardless.

"Didn't she say he couldn't eat it?" Namjoon asks also watching our tenant.

"With the little eyes that thing was making at her, there was no way she was going to keep her word" Yoongi hyung answers shaking his head.

I just watch her eat, taking bite after bite of the food, licking her fingers as she pulls pieces of the cheese off and pops it into her mouth.

I am captivated by her every move.

 Y/N finishes her first slice, and her little pink tongue darts out, licking the oil off her index finger before she pops the digit to her first knuckle between her soft, dewy lips and moans.

We all growl in unison at the way her lips slide over her fingers.

"Is this some kind of punishment?" Tae grits out, breathlessly. 

"What could we have done to receive more punishments? We have already been stuck here for 200 years, now this?" Jimin whines, yet his eyes stay on her.

I sit up straight, adjusting myself to watch her better as she picks up another slice and started all over again. 

This is not a punishment, this is Hell. This is what the witches wanted.

 They wanted us to suffer and suffering is what we are doing.

If my astral form was any indication of what was happening to my body below, I would spend a harrowing night recovering from this little vixen. 

I cough uncomfortably and adjust myself a bit, from my peripheral vision I notice the hyungs doing the same.

Some look shocked, some confused, and others look hungry.

Can't blame them, 200 years without a woman's touch, would drive any man mad.

Still, knowing how I will suffer, I keep watching not able to bring myself to look away.

Guess I am a glutton for punishment.

I can't help but reminisce about my past life.

 Watching her brings back memories of the days before our enslavement.

A consummate lover of women, I had given and taken pleasure as often as I could find a maiden to share my bed, and it was quite often indeed.

 The women of my time may have been demure and proper in public but get one of them in private, and they became lustful animals ready for the plucking. And pluck I did, sometimes even having one or a few of the hyungs join in on the fun.

For a moment I can't help but wondered why none of the other women who lived in this house in the past had arisen such a strong reaction from any of us.

 Thinking through a list of past occupants, I realize this one is the only young and available one who came through the door. 

The thought makes me feel better.

 It means I, or we aren't attracted to her because she is adorable and sexy, and eats doughy cheese-covered bread like it was her last meal, all at the same time.

 We find her attractive because she is the sole eligible woman we have come across during our confinement.

As she sits back into the v created by the couch and the chaise, I try to convince myself that I  wouldn't be attracted to her if there were other options available.

 But I couldn't help smiling as her eyes begin to drift shut, and she snuggles down into a thick throw blanket, her puppy curling up to sleep in the triangle her bent legs made against the couch.

I watch her and tell myself that she still has to go.

"This complicates things" Jin Hyng mumbles, as he watches Y/N soundly sleep, a small smile forms on his full lips.

"It does, That's why she needs to go," I say, and as the words leave my mouth I feel a pang of something unknown to me.

It's been so long since I felt something...

"Then let's plan on how we will send her packing" Yoongi hyung chimes, his voice sounding very business-like yet his face looks like he isn't too sure about this.

I am definitely not the only one being affected by the little pixie.

Why are they so insistent about kicking Y/N out? it's her house after all...