20😈

Jin POV

We are free.

After over three hundred years of captivity, we are finally free.

 I begin to laugh, not even recognizing my own voice.

 The laugh starts low but rises in tone until it sounds almost maniacal.

"Hey! Are you okay?" Y/N asks, reaching a tentative hand towards me.

I stop laughing, looking up at her through the shaggy bangs falling over my eyes.

 She is halfway into a kneel by my side, I reach out to her, my hand shaking and still weak.

Taking my hand in hers, she comes the rest of the way down, peering at me.

 She squints her eyes, searching for mine 

Sacred that she might catch something she wasn't expecting, I snap my eyes shut and make sure before opening them again, that my human version is looking out instead of my natural one.

 we have learned long ago to hide what we are.

Y/N places her hand on my cheek, cradling my face.

 I turn into her soft and delicate palm, reveling in the feeling of being touched by another, and looked up at her.

"Thank you, Y/N" I whisper, my voice soft and raspy.  " My name is Jin"

 "Jin" She whispers my name as she smiles at me, a smile that is as bright as the sun.

 I drink in the warmth she is radiating until she turns back towards the others.

"Greg, help me get them upstairs. I would rather not stay down here. This place still gives me the creeps even without the spell to keep us away," she says to the man across the room. 

He came over and threw one of my arms over his shoulder, slowly standing as I leaned on him.

Greg is several inches taller than me and the pain from unbending my knees is excruciating.

 I grit my teeth against the pain but say nothing as they get me on my feet.

 They walked towards the door to the upper levels, and the ache in his legs lessened with every step as he recovered circulation in his extremities.

The pain is too much for me to check on the guys but I know the other two women are helping them.

But the constant nagging feeling that something is wrong keeps buzzing in the back of my mind until we get to the door and I realized what it is.

 Able to stand on my own I remove my arm from around Y/N and adjusted my grip around the neck of the other man until I have Greg in a headlock.

 Even at my weakest, I am still far stronger than the mortal.

Nicole screamed behind us as Greg brings up his hands, beating at my arm, trying to get me to release him. "You said you wouldn't kill us," the girl screeches as she pounded on my back with her fists.

Taehyung whom, she was helping is instantly on guard and holds her in place.

"Hush," I say over my shoulder, putting some of my willpower behind the command.

 Nicole falls silent. "And you," I say turning my attention back to Greg, "Empty your pockets of everything you took from this room."

Y/N gasps, "What is Jin talking about, Greg?" Scarlet joins Y/N, crossing her arms, both women watching the guy with critical expressions.