26😈

Y/N POV

I roll out of bed in the morning.

 The last thing I remember is falling asleep on the couch.

Since I am still wearing the lounge pants and the tee shirt I changed into before the movie, I am assuming one of the guys carried me to bed.

 Glancing over my shoulder, I see Jin and Yoongi both sleeping soundly.

 They seem dead to the world, neither of them even flinch when I got up.

Sometimes I wonder if I would give them so much leeway if they weren't so good-looking.

 No, I am not that shallow.

 That's what I keep telling myself at least.

 There is something off about them, not sure what but  I need to get their story.

 It isn't beyond me that I still don't know anything about them other than they would never hurt me.

I watch Jin and Yoongi sleep for several more minutes before picking up Chewie to take him out for his bathroom break.

 I close the bedroom door softly behind me, not to wake them, and placed the dog on the floor.

I do a little check and see that Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook are in the guest room, sleeping soundly, while Namjoon and Hoseok are passed out on the couch.

I make a mental note to remodel the guestroom as well as the empty room I have for them to use.

 After letting Chewie out the back door to do his business, I go into the kitchen to make a pot of coffee. 

I doubt any of the guys knew how to use the timer function and I fell asleep before setting it.

Looking towards the bedroom while the coffee brews, I contemplate on the best way to get them to open up to me.

 Maybe I can tempt it out of them through seduction, although it has never been in my repertoire.

There is always a first time for everything, I guess.

 One way or another, I want to know more.

They are all odd creatures.

Sometimes I catch them looking at me with great affection and sometimes they look like they are calculating their next move.

 Perhaps it's merely my imagination.

 I have to admit that they are easier to deal with when Scar was in the house with us.

 There was something comforting in knowing that I wasn't alone.

Gabbing a cup of coffee, I add milk and sugar before letting the dog in.

 I know I should sit down and sort through the messages from my clients since I  have just finished with the last client, but I still have a few more days before I need to start my next project. 

Still, It wouldn't hurt to see if I have received any new inquiries.

With coffee in hand, I am ready to face the day, or so I believed.

 When I take a seat at my computer, I notice an alert from the outdoor security cameras and frown.

 Setting my coffee mug on the desk, I open the file folder that contains all the motion-activated recordings.

The cameras themselves are small and well-hidden in the corners of the house.

 If someone didn't know they were there, they would never see them.