19😈

Y/N POV

"Thanks for inviting us over for dinner!" Nicole says, leaning in to give me an enthusiastic hug.

 I don't usually like people touching me, but it's something I've learned to live with growing up in the South.

"We were surprised. Well, not really. We hoped you would invite us over; we wanted to speak with your spirit," Greg adds, walking in the door behind his girlfriend with a bottle of wine. 

He hands the bottle to Scar who greets him with a handshake.

 They both bend to greet a jumping Chewie, Nicole cooing over him.

"I'm Scarlet. Y/N's been telling me about y'all." Scar smiles and waves them into the house.

 "We've been talking to the spirit all morning, and we have some interesting information." Scar adds

"You said you might be able to find someone who knows something about magic?" I ask them asked them, leading my guest toward the living room.

"Me," Nicole says grinning. "I'm a white witch."

"You know, a few days ago I wouldn't have believed magic existed." Scar comments, following behind, going to the kitchen to open the wine and find glasses.

"Most people don't," Nicole shrugs. "I have my toolbox out in the car."

I nod her over to the utility room. "Can you look at the basement door? Jungkook and the guys said there's an aversion spell on it, or around it, we aren't sure."

"Jungkook?" Greg looked around the room as if searching for another person amongst them.

"One of my  spirits." I point over Greg's shoulder to the mirrors.

 Jungkook and another guy a bit sorter with the plumpest lips I have ever seen, stand next to me, their stance casual, watching as we greet the others. 

Their attention is focused on Nicole with an undefinable expression.

"I wanted to ask how the mirrors were working out but I see they seem to be working perfectly," Greg says, wandering over to the one over the television.

 One of the ghosts that could really pass for a ghost with how plate he looks compared to the other guys makes a thumbs-up motion.

 Greg raises an eyebrow looking back at me.

"We decided to use thumb motions because it's easier than nodding or shaking their heads. We also added the side-thumb for 'I don't know' responses," I explain, walking around the bar into the kitchen.

 Removing the casserole from the oven, I take several plates out of the cupboards.

"And the Ouija board?" Greg asks.

"For when they get frustrated with us and have to spell it out." Scar laughs as my pale roommate covered his face with his hand and shakes his head, while the others just smile.

 Scar and Greg take a seat on the couch while I bring them plates of food and silverware.

"Sorry we have to eat on the couch, I don't have a kitchen table," I explain joining them with my own plate after leaving one for Nicole on the table.

Greg smiles, waiting for his girlfriend to join us. "It's no problem, we eat around the television at home too."

"Well," Nicole says, taking her own place between Greg and Scar, "I can make temporary talismans we can wear to get past the spell. It won't break it, but it will lessen the effect. That's some pretty dark magic."