13😈

Jimin POV

The guys all lay around the living room while I lay on the couch and stared at the ceiling, waiting for Y/N to get home.

 Every second feels like a century has passed while she's been gone.

I hadn't realized how accustomed to her presence we all have become.

"Do you guys think she will come back?" Hobi hyung asks, voicing my own thoughts.

"She has to, she lives here and all her things are here," Yoongi Hyung says in assurance.

 As a way of apology, the guys and I all found a bunch of flowers in the woods behind the house and brought them back, placing them on the kitchen counter for her. 

The process of leaving the immediate area around took massive amounts of energy, that's why we rarely left the house.

 As it is, our energy reserves were near tapped from our exploits last night and getting the flowers this morning.

 I hope she appreciated the gesture.

We are really sorry for what we did.

The lock clicks in the front door as Y/N opens it, releasing Chewie into the house and putting down her bag.

"Not in the kitchen ChewChew, momma needs to clean in there," Y/N says using her foot to block the dog from going into the kitchen and pointing him towards the living room.

 The little dog pranced over to the couch and jumped up looking at me.

 I watch him for a moment before he curls up on the pillow next to my head.

 This has to be the closest Chewie has ever come, and I have a certain feeling of inclusion in the small act.

"Cute" I hear Kook and Hobi mumble at the same time.

Peeking my head over the couch, I watch as Y/N walked to the kitchen, pausing and picking up the flowers we left for her.

 She brings them to her nose and inhaled, a soft smile spreading across her lips as she gazed at them for several heartbeats.

 I loved seeing that smile, it is so pretty and it does something to my chest every time I witness it.

"She has the prettiest smile" Jin sighs in admiration as we all silently nod in agreement.

Yeah, for sure I am not the only one greatly affected by her.

"If this is an apology, you guys are forgiven. Just, please leave the coffee alone in the future." Y/N chuckles, and we all perk up, glad that she feels better. 

Placing the flowers back onto the counter, she goes into the utility room, coming back with a broom and a dustpan, and gets to work on the kitchen floors.

When she finishes cleaning, she comes to the living room and untangles the cord, and plugged it back in.

 Y/N turns it on and sets it to the cooking channel, placing the remote on the coffee table and walking down the hall towards her bedroom. 

She hummed softly to herself as she goes.

"I'm glad she is in a better mood" Jungkook mumbles looking after her.

"And that she accepted our apology" Namjoon hyung adds sheepishly. I am sure he has been feeling extremely guilty for destroying her things.

Y/N stays in her room and doesn't appear again until the doorbell rang in the evening.

 As she walks out of her room, I am stunned, she looks amazing.

 Her hair is parted off to the side.