Max. 6

Sylvie had ran to everyone's house until she found Max who looked like she was frozen in time standing in the back garden. "Max? Max wake up!" Suddenly she woke up and fell into Sylvie's arms. "Sylvie.." She cried is a small voice.

"Sylvie?" Steve said looking confused. "Just drive." Max snapped.

They pulled up to the cemetery before Sylvie could get out of the car Max ordered "Stay in the car."

They all nodded and once she was gone Sylvie asked them "What's happening?" Steve sighed. "Oh shit, you don't know?" Sylvie nodded "There's no easy way to put this but Max might die. Chrissy started getting visions 6 days ago, then she died, Fred got his 5 days ago then he-" Steve got cut off by Sylvie reacting. "Fred died? Is that what those sirens were for?!" Steve nodded and continued "Max has been having them for 4 days."

The car stood quiet, there was a quiet sob from the back of the car where Sylvie was sitting.

A few minutes passed and Steve finally stood up. "It's been long enough." He demanded. "Agreed." Sylvie added. "She told us to wait!" Lucas said. "Suck my ass Lucas, this is my sister and I cannot afford to lose her!" She shouted and ran over to her.

"Time to giddy up, yeah?" Steve ran over and asked Max.. but with no response. "Max? Max. Max! Max!" Steve began shouting her name and Sylvie worrying. What if Vecna got her? Suddenly they were all screaming her name and Steve grabbed Dustin by the scuff. "Call Nancy and Robin! Go get 'em! GO!" Steve screamed at him.

Sylvie was crying and hugging Max. "Max, please wake up, I can't lose you too!" Lucas was on the verge of tears and Steve was screaming as loud as he could "Henderson hurry the fuck up" Sylvie screamed so loud her lungs hurt.

"I'm trying!" He shouted back, finally there was a response on the other line of the walkie talkie.

Suddenly Dustin ran back with different song tapes. "I got it! I got it!" He shouted "What is this?" Lucas asked trembelling.

"What's her favourite song?!" Dustin shouted "Why?" Lucas asked confused "Why, why?" Lucas repeated. "Robin said if you- It's too much to explain right now, just what's her favourite song!" Dustin demanded.

"Running up that hill, Kate bush." Sylvie shouted "It's there!" She said pointing to the tape. "Give me it!" Dustin shouted and Lucas nodded throwing it to him and Steve put the head phones on her ears. "Play it!" Sylvie shouted.

"Max! Wake up!" Dustin shouted "We're right here!" Lucas continued " Come on Max." Sylvie followed. Suddenly she started levitating and everyone fell back in disbelief, she's seen this before and she's not letting it happen again.

"Max please!" She screamed. Finally she fell down landing in Sylvie's arms there was overlapped shouting mixed with Sylvie and Max's cries. "It's okay, I've got you." Sylvie cried into trying to calm her down.

-

"Hey where are yous going?" Sylvie asked. "Wheelers" They all responded. "Max, has mom asked about my whereabouts yet?" She asked concerningly. "Yep, she's convinced you've been murdered or worse, the murderer."

"Brilliant. Don't take me to the Wheelers, just drop me off at Eddies cabin thing." Sylvie ordered. "So what is Eddie like your new boyfriend?" Steve asked. "Not yet." Sylvie said with a smirk. "But, he is a good looking fella."

Steve stopped the car and Sylvie got out and walked into Eddies cabin. Suddenly she was nearly knocked down by Eddie pinning her against a wall.

"Woah, Eddie it's just me! Sylvie!" Sylvie shouted. "Jesus Christ!" He shouted and let go of her. Suddenly they were caught of guard from the other Cabin beside them windows getting smashed.

"Shit." Eddie mumbled quickly grabbing Sylvie and running to the window as they gained eye contact with a blonde boy, Chrissy's boyfriend.

"Shit, shit, shit! Get down." Eddie exclaimed pulling Sylvie down. "He definitely saw us." Sylvie said panting. "You think?"

Sylvie caught a glance of the boat beside her and then it struck her. "The boat, untie the boat and get into the river before they see us!" She shouted.

They both untied the boat and Eddie climbed in it first and Sylvie took his hand to help her climb in.

They were both rowing out into the river slowly until they heard a shout. "Hey freak!"

"Shit, shit, shit, shit! Go faster!" Sylvie shouted. "Sylvie Mayfield!  You're really that much of a slut you've decided to fuck Eddie Munson" He shouted. "Oh stick it up your hole!" She shouted back and Eddie moved her out of the way to start the engine.

The 2 boys had already started swimming out to them. "Come on you piece of shit!" Eddie shouted at the engine. "No, okay!" Eddie exclaimed and grabbed the oar and again.

"Get the fuck away bitch!" Sylvie screamed at them attempting to kick one of them. "Hey, come on lets go we almost have them!" He shouted at his friend who seemed to be in a trance.

"Patrick!" He shouted again and suddenly he sprung out of the water levitating. Sylvie fell backwards bumping into Eddie making both of them fall into the water. Sylvie bobbed up first, but she couldn't find Eddie. "Eddie!?" She shouted and he bobbed out of the water

Immediately Sylvie clung onto him closing her eyes. She didn't want to see it again. "We can't stay here." Eddie said and they began swimming back to shore while Patrick was sitting dead in the water.

They reached shore and immediately started running up hill. "Skull rock!" Sylvie shouted. "What?" Eddie replied confused.

"Get the walkie talkie and then we'll run to skull rock, quickly before the cops get here!" Sylvie demanded and Eddie ran to get the walkie talkie.

They reached Skull Rock and Sylvie immediately fell onto the ground. "I'm exhausted!" She yelled and faced the stars. "Tell me about it" Eddie replied lying down beside her.

Sylvie chuckled. "Y'know it's weird, I used to have the biggest crush on you in middle school." She blurted out.

"So what made you stop liking me?" He asked turning to face her. "Whoever said I stopped." Sylvie laughed until she had realised what she had said and quickly covered her mouth.

Eddie sat up laughing. "Did Sylvie Mayfield just agree to having feelings for me?" He asked and Sylvie turned to her side curled up in a ball covering her face.

-

It was the morning and Eddie was already awake, Sylvie turned to her side and opened her eyes to look at him. He was talking on the walkie talkie and Sylvie decided to but in.

"Can you please bring us some food, oh and a six pack of beer." He was saying "And a packet of skittles along with diet coke please." Sylvie said exaggerating the 'please'.

"And that too."

4 Chapters in one day. I am deadd, this is the longest chapter yet aha (1145 words)