Feelings. 13

The crew had created a plan and just as they were about to leave Sylvie piped up on Steve and herself. "A shirt might be helpful." She looked up at Eddie, "Oh, yeah shit." He mumbled and walked into his room grabbing two shirts. Sylvie grabbed it out of his hands and took off his jacket to slip on the oversized plain black Tee. She put the denim jacket back on and looked at Steve who had one on aswell.

"Hey red, you uh got a bandana, ski mask, anything?" Eddie asked Sylvie's younger sister. Max nodded and Sylvie chuckled knowing what she had in mind.

Eddie creeped behind the trailers as they all made their way to a minivan. Eddie ripped open the window and jumped in falling head first on the sofa, Sylvie followed behind falling straight onto of Eddie.

Her face grew flustered and she quickly jumped off him with a laugh. Everyone else climbed in and Eddie took some tools out of the small bag he was carrying.

He began rearranging the wires and Steve and Sylvie walked up behind him.

"Where'd you learn how to do this?" Steve asked concerned. "Well while the other dads were teaching their kids how to fish or play ball, my old man was teaching me how to hot-wire." Eddie replied.

"Now I swore to myself I wouldn't wind up like he did, but now I'm wanted for murder." Eddie said rolling his eyes.

Sylvie butted in. "Uh Eddie I'm not sure I love the idea of you driving."

"Oh I'm just starting this fucker." He said with a wink. "Harrington's got her. Don't you big boy." He teased and both Steve and Sylvie gave him a weird look. The engine started and a woman started banging the window.

"Shit! Go." Sylvie shouted as Eddie and Steve switched seats. "Everybody hang onto something!" Steve shouted.

Sylvie panicked and looked around. The van started and she slipped but got caught by Eddie's strong arms. She gripped onto his shirt and he wrapped one arm around her waist the other clinging to a cupboard.

"Shit they look pissed!" Dustin shouted. "Well it's not everyday you lose your house and your car in one swell swoop." Robin replied making Sylvie chuckle.

The road was now steady, everyone was in seats and Sylvie was sat beside Eddie on a couch beside Lucas, Max, Erica and Dustin. It was quiet only until Sylvie spoke up.

Lucas and Max were in a conversation and Dustin and Erica were too, this was her chance. "Eddie?" She asked him looking up with doe eyes.

"Mhm?" Eddie replied. Sylvie took a sigh. "What are we?" She asked him. "Because honestly I'm confused, these last few days have been mental and I don't know if it's just sexual frustration for you, or if you actually like me but if you want me to be honest, Eddie I like you, but not the typical 'Oh I like you lets be friends.' like you, I like you, like you." Sylvie said looking at Eddie who was flustered to say the least.

"Sylvie, I do like you." He said honestly and locked his eyes with hers. He moved his hand to her hair tucking it in as he leaned in to kiss her.

"Ew.. get a room." Erica piped making Eddie role his eyes and Sylvie chuckle.

549 words.

its so short im sorry but im sick lmao i promise i will either finsih this tomorrow or wednesday