Lost in time .10

"Hey what did you find out." Sylvie asked Nancy.
"I think the reason why my guns aren't here is.. because they don't exist yet." Nancy spoke.

"What do you mean 'they don't exist.'" Eddie asked giving her a confused look.

Nancy held up a diary. "This diary should be full of entries, it's not. The last entry is November 6, 1983."

"The day Will went missing." Sylvie finished. "The day the gate opened." Nancy continued.

"We're in the past!" She said almost excited and worried at the same time.

They were all caught off attention by Steve screaming. "Dustin? Dustin!" He was shouting as they all started running downstairs.

"Maybe he really does have rabies?" Robin said worryingly as Sylvie scoffed.

"Steve what are you doing?" Nancy shouted and he shined the light in all of their faces making them cover their eyes.

"That little shit.. Henderson, he's here, he's in the walls or something. Just listen." Steve said out of breath as they all stayed quiet.

"Dustin." Steve spoke "Dustin! Dustin!" He began shouting.

"Dustin! Can you hear me?" He shouted again and that's when they all heard it. There was a soft distorted mumble as you could barely make out the words.

"That brings us to the question you first raised." Dustin distortedly said.

"Holy shit!" Sylvie shouted basically jumping.

They all began shouting and looking for a source to contact him. "Sylvie the lights!" Eddie shouted.

Sylvie began impatiently flicking the switch. "It's not working! Robin try the lamp!" She shouted and Robin rushed over beside the lamp right to flick it on.

Steve noticed a shimmer in one of the lights. "Guys. You seeing this?" He said as the energy made noises.

Sylvie put her hand in the sparkles and it lit up. "Woah." Eddie whispered as her hands stroked the light.

"It tickles." Eddie spoke. "It kinda feels good." Robin said.

"Does anyone know morse code." Nancy asked and they all said no.

"Wait does SOS count." Eddie asked as he breathed down the back of Sylvie's neck giving her goose bumps.

Eddie started making the lights do the SOS signal as Sylvie watched his boney hands move carefully. "Fuck me." She whispered under her breath and Robin gave her a weird look and laughed.

They had came up with a plan but they just had to wait, Sylvie became bored and asked Nancy if she could look around her house in the Upside Down and Eddie just followed her around.

They got to the bathroom. "Hey you wonder if the shower works?" Sylvie joked. "I need a shower so much right now, It would be so refreshing, to be honest getting into the water was refreshing." She laughed

Eddie scoffed and tried turning on the shower but it wouldn't work. Sylvie made a sound out of annoyance and just as she was about to leave to look at something else Eddie grabbed her wrist and pulled her into him looking into her dark brown eyes tucking her dark hair behind her ears.

He kissed her and she kissed back as she slowly moved her tongue into his mouth as both tongues fought for dominance. Eddie won as they deepend the kiss. Eddie pulled away and began placing kisses on her jawline and neck and at one point sucking on a tiny bit of her neck. "Eddie.. not here." She whisper mumbled in a stuttering voice forcing herself not to make any noise.

He groaned a pulled away with a smirk. "Too late." He whispered proudly as they walked out of the bathroom.

(A/N this is so short but i had like no energy because i havent slept at all and ive been out all day. 622 words.)