Ongoing Love. 11

Eddie and Sylvie ran upstairs to Nancy's bedroom where they were all kneeled down in front of her bed.

They heard a faint shout from dusting. "Seeing this?" He echoed as Nancy moved her hand through the sparkles and dust.

Dustin and Erica's laughs echoed as Nancy moved her hand. "We're going to unplug it. Stand by!" They heard Dustin shout.

"Try it now!" He shouted and Nancy moved her hand writing an 'H' and 'I'. They all heard Dustin talk back in an excited mannerism.

Nancy began writing 'S, T, U, C, K' and Dustin shouted "Stuck!" For them all to hear. "You can't get back through water gate?" He asked and Nancy wrote again'G, U, A, R, D, E, D' "We think we have a theory that could help with that!" He shouted.

"Genius child." Robin whisper-yelled. "We think water-gate isn't the only gate! That there's a gate at every murder site!" He shouted.

"Does anybody understand what he's talking about?" Nancy asked. "Nope, No idea." Steve and Eddie chanted. Nancy drew a question mark.

Dustin shouted at them for not trusting him. "Jesus Christ this kids gotta get his ego checked." Steve said in annoyance. "It's his tone right?" Eddie replied and Sylvie returned with hitting them both on the chest.

"So.. How far is your trailer?" Sylvie asked Eddie looking up at him. "Seven miles." Eddie replied. "Nancy.. I know your house is like creepily frozen and shit but you still have bikes right?"

They all ran downstairs to the garage and hopped on the bikes. "You only have 4?" Sylvie asked. "Uh-mmm you can share with Robin, or Eddie?" Nancy replied. "No way, my co-ordination is already shit." Robin answered.

"Eddie it is." Sylvie scoffed getting onto the back of the bike Eddie had wrapping her arms around his torso.

-

They made it to Eddie's trailer and walked inside. Red light shone on them as they looked up at the even smaller gate.

"God damn." Steve said under his breath. "This is where Chrissy died. Like, right where she died." Eddie said side eyeing everyone.

"I think there's something in there." Robin said looking up at the gate. Something poked into it. "What the hell is that?" Sylvie said starring blankly at it. Suddenly it burst opened and they all yelped.

Suddenly it stopped poking through and Sylvie ran over to look what was inside. "Sylvie don't it might be dangerous." Eddie shouted at her along with Steve but she did so anyways.

"Henderson?" She said confused. I shot of hope appeared in her eyes.

"Hi there!" He said and they all chanted back. "Hi."

"Holy shit this is trippy." Sylvie said and Robin nodded.

A mattress plopped down with big stains on them and they all looked at Eddie. "Those stains are uhm.. I don't know what those stains are." He said and Sylvie started laughing.

Dustin threw up some tied up bed sheets. "Pull on them!" Dustin shouted and Sylvie tugged on them with no budge.

Robin went first. "Guess I'm the guinea pig." She said as she began climbing it, Sylvie helped push her up.

"Oh my God!" She screamed as she basically done a backflip off off it.

Sylvie went second as Eddie held her up by her waist helping her up, then Eddie came down after her.

Steve and Nancy starred at each other and nodded. "See you on the other side." Steve said and Nancy continued. "On the other side." She said but all of a sudden pausing in her tracks. Her eyes went white and she was starring blanc at the rope.

"Nancy! Hey, hey hey!" Steve began shouting and they all looked up at them as Steve was shaking her.

"Steve what's happening in there!" Sylvie shouted at him. "She wont wake up!" He shouted.

"Vecna." Sylvie trembled under her breathe.

(618 words, see you all in July, Now it's time for me to make Steve Harrington book. If I can be arsed.)