Chapter Three [Unpacking]

Peyton's POV

Okay so there was news that there was a new girl moving in. She was friends with Rowan and lives next door to Bradley. It just had to be Bradley.

The guys and I were playing outside of Bradley's when a truck pulled in along with a car. A girl with blonde hair came out of the car and I saw Rowan running towards her and they hugged.

Guess that's the new girl, then?

Rowan went towards Bradley and introduced the girl. From afar, I found her pretty, but of course she was caught up with Bradley.

They wouldn't let go of each other's hands. So I called him out, and he called us to go there.

He introduced us to her. Sabrina, that was her name. And damn she was beautiful.

____

We entered her house.

"Sabrina? Is that you?" Her mom, I think, asked as I closed the door.

"Yeah! I - uh - want to introduce you to someone." She said looking at me. "If that's okay with you?" She asked me.

"Yeah, yeah." I replied not knowing what else to say.

"Yes sweetie? Oh, who's this?" Her mom asked as she saw me.

"Hi Mrs. Carpenter, I'm Peyton, Peyton Meyer. I'm a friend of Bradley Perry." I said extending my hand.

"Oh, well, at least you made a good first impression. Hello, Peyton." She took my hand and shook it. "I'm glad Sabrina made some friends here already." She winked.

"So am I mom. Is it okay if Peyton helps me unpack?" Sabrina asked her mom.

"Of course dear. Only your things okay. I'm going out to buy some food. We're having guests at dinner tonight."

"What? Who's coming?" Sabrina asked.

"The Griffos." Her mom replied. Those two words struck me.

Jack.

He'll just play her, unless she changes him. But it won't happen. We tried that with Joanna, didn't work out. She'll get hurt especially if she gets attracted to him.

"Peyton! Earth to Peyton!" Sabrina said snapping her fingers in front of my face.

Huh, guess I dozed off.

"What, sorry." I said smiling shyly.

"It's alright. C'mon, I have things to unpack and you have to help me." Sabrina said laughing.

"Okay ma'am." I said pretending to hold the tip of a cowboy hat and shaking my head once. (The thing Lucas does in GMW)

"Oooooooh." She shivered. "C'mon cowboy."

____

It's been 2 hours and we're almost done packing. Yeah, 2 hours. It's been fun though. I got to know more about Sabrina.

I opened a box labeled 'Fun Stuff'.

"Whoa...what do you need these stuff for?" I asked amazed.

"Oh that. Nothing, just if I want to decorate my room or play." She replied smiling as if memories came back to her.

"Oh, cool." I looked at her and saw that she was staring off into space, so I took an advantage of that.

I got something that looked like confetti and threw it at her. That got her back here on earth.

"Peyton!" She screamed. She got something I don't exactly know what. The next thing I know I feel something cold touching my face. I touched that part and looked at my finger. It was paint!

"Oh poor Sabrina...you're gonna get it." Then we played around. Laughing and running. Me catching her by hugging her by the waist from behind. Or her suddenly jumping onto my back.

After sometime, we stopped. "That was fun Pey. Thanks." Sabrina said laughing.

"No problem Sab." I said tapping her nose laughing too.

She giggled. "C'mon, we're done. Let's just clean up real quick and we can watch something."

"You have Netflix?" I asked her. She nodded. "Nice! I mean cool." I said standing up. She just laughed. She has a really cute laugh, just like her.

"A little help?" She asked in between laughs.

I extended my hand chuckling. She took it and I pulled her up then once again our eyes met. I could get lost in those eyes.

"Hey...we should uh clean the room." She said not breaking eye contact with me.

"Yeah. Just...after this." I blurted out.

"After what?" She asked confused.

Then I kissed her cheek. I blushed and so did she.

"Let's clean the room now shall we?" I asked.

"We shall." Sabrina said still smiling.

___

We were in the living room currently watching Catching Fire.

I was on the lower part of the couch since it can be a bed too. Sabrina was on the upper part. If that made any sense.

___

We finished the movie and just in time; the doorbell rang.

"Looks like the Griffos are here. Sabrina go change." Mrs. Carpenter said.

"Okay ma." She said standing up and turning the tv off.

Once we were upstairs I said "They really need to get started with the 2nd part of Mockingjay."

"I couldn't agree more." Sabrina replied laughing. "I gotta change."

"Yeah, I'll just be out here."

Sabrina's POV

I smiled as I closed my bathroom door. Wow, things happened so fast. I can't believe it...best thing is, I think Peyton likes me. That's good because I like Peyton.