Chapter Twenty Three [Done]

*10 years later*

Sabrina's POV

I stood in the garden and waited for Bradley for whatever reason. He literally just left a note for me telling me to meet him here and wearing his favorite dress. His, not even mine. After a couple of minutes, music was faintly playing and it wasn't long when I realized it was my favorite song. I smiled as I saw Bradley in a tuxedo.

"Hey." He beamed making the butterflies in my stomach explode.

"Hey." I smiled. "What's all this?"

He kept his smile. "I thought it was time." He said getting down on one knee.

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god.

"Sabrina Ann Lynn Carpenter, will you do the honors of marrying me?" He smiled even wider.

I covered my mouth and the tears threatened to fall but I held them back. I nodded and said yes continuously. I held my left hand out as he slipped the ring on. He stood up, kissed me and hugged me tight. I hugged back smiling as I saw our friends clapping and smiling.

"Finally!" Paris said clinging onto Jake.

Bradley and I parted. "Finally to you! You two are finally together!!" I laughed as the others followed.

"Congrats to you both, and I'm sorry Sab." Peyton apologized for the millionth time in my life.

"Pey I swear, one more apology from you, I'm smacking your head. And thanks."

"A toast. To the future Mrs. Perry." Bradley said bringing glasses out and pouring champagne in them.

"Oh! Where did these come from?" I laughed.

"B . . ." Bradley teased.

I giggled. "A toast." I said at last.

"A toast." Everyone clinked their glasses and sipped from them. I looked at Bradley and he looked back at me. In his eyes, I saw everything perfect ahead of us.

*5 years later*

"No, Sabrina, Katie's doing it again!" Bradley whined as I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Bradley, you can handle her. I'm taking care of Jack!" I said as my two year old son reached for another crayon to color the walls. "Jack, no!"

"But mom, why can't I draw my dreams on the wall?" He pouted.

"Your dreams are sometimes nightmares right? And you want to draw them on the wall to forget about them, right?" He nodded as I put him on my lap and moved my hair to one side. "One day, I'll tell you how to get rid of them and I'll tell you why they got to that little head of yours in the first place."

Bradley went in with a very mad looking Katie. "Mom, dad won't let me eat chocolate!!!!" She whined.

"But Katie -" Bradley tried to reason.

"He's mean!" I laughed.

"You both can have chocolate ice cream once we eat lunch. Now go on and get ready, we'll be leaving in 5 minutes." I said standing up while getting Jack off my lap. They both left the room in a rush and I swear I heard Katie say that she had nothing to wear. Wait, she's 5! She looks cute in anything.

"Like mother, like daughter." Bradley chuckled putting his arms around me.

I laughed and put my arms around his neck. "Yeah well, she got something from you too."

"Oh yeah, what is it?"

"The fact that you complain a lot."

"Come here you."

He leaned in and our lips touched. I felt the sparks and fireworks and butterflies that never left. We parted and saw Jack and Katie looking at us.

"Mom!" "Dad!" They both whined as Bradley and I laughed picking them up - Jack for me, Katie for Bradley - and left.

Turns out, forever isn't really forever but long enough to spend it with your loved ones.

Forever means your lifetime.

And for me; forever is real.

~~~~

AND IM DONEEEE

Thank you guys so much for your support!! Oh my god, this book has been going on for a year, it's so damn crazy. Also please tell me if you want me to make something like this again, maybe for Peybrina ;)) but not this messy hihi. Love you all so much and I hop you enjoyed. If you didn't, well please let me know what I can improve on, seriously, and Angela that excludes you because I already know -,-

I don't care if Brabrina doesn't exist anymore in this real world but in mine they will exist forever ;)

Love you guys :*

Forever Is Real [A Brabrina fan-fic] जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें