Chapter Eighteen (Consequences)

A/N - again creds to PLL. And sorry, I just came home and I hate plane rides ok. PS - Filler chapter and I LOVE TEW GUYS SO MUCH 5K READS?! THATS AMAZING!

Peyton's POV

Jack...why would he want to imprison Sabrina? And in a dollhouse? Wow, how much lower can he get. I smirked to myself. There's gotta be a way to find Sabrina, there's just gotta be a way.

"Sabrina's tracking device." I said out of nowhere. I grabbed my laptop and sat down and typed the code. She still has it. Wait... "What the...she's behind me?"

I turned and saw Jack. "Jack!"

"Long time no see buddy." He said and the last thing I remember is having a bag covering my head.

Well, that didn't go as planned. And how dare he 'buddy' me!

----

I woke up in a room. On a bed. Oh great, now I'm one of his playthings too. I groaned. I got off the bed and checked my surroundings. There was a box on the table - more like a gift actually. And like they say, curiosity killed the cat.

I opened it and saw an envelope with my name on it. I opened it and read the letter.

Hey Peyton,

Look where you are now. That's what you get when you said that you were willing to take the risks. Well, now you know who's in charge here and if you tell Sabrina, both of you will be in big trouble - and so will your friends. Have fun in your new place. = )

- Jack

Well, I guess we wouldn't want that now...would we? I looked at what was in the box and guess what - my clothes were here. I changed into my pants and shirt. I also fixed my hair.

Without warning, the door swung open. And I saw Sabrina.

"Sabrina!" I said running out of my room.

She turned and saw me. "Peyton!" We hugged. "Wha - why are you here?" She asked me.

"Bradley told me who's doing this to you." I whispered.

"Oh," we parted. "I'm so sorry Pey." She apologized.

"Hey, the fault is mine. Anyway, what are we supposed to do now?" I asked.

"Eat." Sh laughed and we went to the kitchen and had lunch and a show.

Bradley's POV

"Where the hell is Peyton?!" I groaned. Then my phone rang. Without checking the caller ID, I answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Bradley."

"Jack."

"Yeah, if you ever want to see Sabrina or...Peyton," he chuckled. Oh no. "You are going to have to give me what I want. Tonight, come alone." Then he hang up.

Guess I have no choice. I have to pay him with my.....

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

life.