Chapter Twenty-One [Revival]

Bradley's POV

*2 weeks later

I woke up only to see bright lights. I squinted. Wait, I'm awake! Beside me I heard crying. I tilted my head to see Rowan.

"Hey Rowan," I managed to say. She looked at me with a face that's mixed with a shocked and guilty expression. Not to mention happy.

"Bradley! You're awake! Thank god." She shrieked. But then her face dropped. "I have bad news for you."

"On what?" I asked her curious and eager to see if it would be about Sabrina.

"It's Sabrina." She said. Called it! "Jack's threatening to move her if you don't make a move." Rowan gulped.

"Move her? What do you mean mover her?" I asked scared. Move her?

"Location, Bradley. They're planning to move her from California." Jake said coming in. "Glad to see you're up. Been worried about you man."

"Yeah, me too. Wait, how are you cool with this? And how do you guys know?" I asked them both.

"Jack texted all of us. Sent a video to Jake since Sabrina's his girlfriend." Rowan said biting her bottom lip.

"THEY HAVE MY GIRLFRIEND HOLED UP I AM NOT OKAY WITH THAT!" Jake shouted.

I flinched. Jack's got her locked up, we would get hurt if we try to save her...there's no other choice.

"We can't leave her...we need to get the cops involved in this." I suggested.

"NO! The cops can't get involved in this!" Corey shouted.

"It's the only way guys! What other choice do we have?"

"We leave her alone." Jake said. "Which is something I will not stand up for. I'm with Bradley."

"So am I." Corey said. We all looked at Rowan who seemed to be nervous.

"Rowan, what's wrong?" I asked her concerned.

"He has Peyton. They'll get him too." Rowan replied her voice cracking.

"Well honey, it something he chose to do." Caitlyn said coming out of nowhere which seriously scared the heck out of me.

"Jeez, where'd you come from?" I said.

"Sorry Bradley." She apologized. "I'm with Bradley too. Rowan, it's up to you."

She sucked in a deep breath and said, "It's for Sabrina. I'm in."

Sabrina's POV

"Peyton, please!!" I said crying. "Let me out. Peyton..." I screamed.

"I can't do that Sabrina. I'm sorry." Peyton said. I heard his footsteps retract.

"Peyton no! Peyton please!!! Don't leave me alone!" I screamed crying and pounding on the door. I turned putting my back against the door and leaning on it. I sunk my head to my knees, soaking the fabric of my pants with my tears.

I wish Bradley was here, I wish he would hug me and tell me that everything would be alright. But he isn't here. I saw him on the floor, blood surrounded him. He can't be dead, can he?

A/N: GUYS I SURVIVED THE SCORCH TRIALS OMG IT IS ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES I HAVE EVER WATCHED!!! THOMAS BRODIE-SANGSTER I SWEAR. AND DYLAN O'BRIEN DAMNNNNNNN.

Hello!!! I have FINALLY updated but it's short I know I'm sorry, I'm a disappointment I know. But hey! filler chapter, better than nothing!

I love you guys so much though! 18K reads?! THAT IS CRAZY SH*T!

I LOVE YOU ALL TO THE DEATH. And I regret to announce that this book is nearly coming to an end. About 2 or 3 more chapters left. :((( Thank you guys so much for your support XD it's been amazing and the best.