Chapter Sixteen [Them]

A/N - Creds to PLL for this chapter 😂😉😏 Enjoyyy

Sabrina's POV

I woke up in a room. To be precise, a furnished room. "What the?" I looked around. There were curtains, a television, a couch, a window, some books and other things. I got off my bed. I was wearing the same clothes from yesterday. I went to the door and tried opening it but it wouldn't budge. "Locked." I sighed. I looked around the walls and saw a camera was watching my every move.

"Let me go! What have I done to you?" I shouted. "Why me?!"

I looked around and saw a piece of paper on the floor. It said;

Please open the gift on your table.

I turned and saw a box that was all wrapped. I went towards it and saw an envelope with my name on it. I opened the envelope and there was a letter;

Follow everything I tell you to do, and none of your friends get hurt.

I gulped down hard. Bradley said that if he didn't do it, they would do something bad. But he did do it. He obeyed them. I opened the gift and there were clothes... "Why are my clothes here?" I heard a printing sound. I turned and saw that the camera was printing something? The paper fell. I walked towards it and got it.

Just do what I tell you, and no one gets hurt.

Another paper fell but this time it was a picture. I froze.

In the picture all of them were there. Laying unconscious on the floor. Tears were blurring my vision. "You are a monster!" I shouted. But afraid of what they might do to my friends, I put my clothes on. It was a crop top with distressed pants and a flannel. Under my clothes was a brush and a curling iron. I fixed my hair and tied it into a bun since there was a ponytail too.

The door opened signaling me that I should leave my room. I went towards the door frame and looked out. I saw stairs and other rooms. I went out and checked the other rooms out. In each room there was a bed with a canopy, mirrors, windows, books, tables and other things.

I went downstairs and I was in the kitchen. I froze and looked around. I saw another camera and things you find in the kitchen. Stoves, pots, cooking materials and a fridge. I opened the fridge and grabbed water. I chugged it down. I didn't even know how thirsty I was.

I heard the printing sound again. I turned and saw paper on the floor.

Hungry? Go get anything.

I raised my eyebrow at the camera - or at the person whoever was behind this.

Another paper.

Don't worry Sabrina, I didn't poison anything.

"I am hungry." I mumbled going to the fridge and grabbing the frozen pizza. I turned the oven on and placed the pizza on a metal plate and put it in. It was gonna take 45 minutes. I went towards the camera and asked "Does the tv work here?"

It just rang once.

I raised my eyebrow again. Paper fell but this time I caught it.

1 ring - yes
2 rings - no
3 rings - go ahead
4 rings - you have a gift
5 rings - do whatever you want

Guess that means the tv works. I sat on the couch and flipped the channel to Disney XD. Mighty Med was on. I saw Jake and Bradley. They looked fine and not worried....at all. Tears blurred my vision and before I knew it I was crying.

I've been here for a couple of hours...maybe a day! I want to go back already. This place creeps me out. A lot. After a couple of minutes the oven's timer rang. I got mittens and removed the pizza. I went to the camera and asked if he/she wanted some and it rang once. Paper fell on the table. I read it and it told me to leave 2 slices on the table.

I saved two slices and ate the rest. "Can I go back?" I asked not looking at the camera. It gave me five rings. I ran back and cried on my bed. I want to go back home. I need my friends.

I need to talk to Bradley.

Unknown Person's POV

If I can't have Sabrina, no one can. Especially Bradley Perry.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
He will pay for what he did. He will pay.