Chapter Seven [Surprise, Surprise]

Bradley's POV

Peyton went in my room 10 minutes ago looking really frustrated and stressed out.

"Hey man..what's up?" I asked him trying to hide my nervousness. Luckily I succeeded.

"Oh, it's just Sabrina." He looked at me. "How'd you get that picture? Of her and Jack? You know...kissing." His voice cracked at the last part. Wow, he must have strong feelings for Sab.

"Oh, I uh saw them and I thought....why is she kissing him - when she kissed you?" I said smirking.

He stood up. "How-"

"I see everything through my window."

Then we heard a car honk.

"That's my ride. Bye Bradley." Peyton said leaving my room.

"Bye Peyton." As soon as he left I went to my window to make fun of Sabrina but I didn't expect to see what I saw.

'I hope you're satisfied Perry.'

was written on paper in black marker attached to her window but facing my side.

What the heck. Why do I feel guilty all of a sudden.

Without me thinking I got a piece of paper and wrote in it

'I'm sorry, meet me @ the park as soon as you see this! :*'

I taped it on my window, facing her side.

I got my jacket and ran downstairs. Got my bag and put food and drinks in it. I also got a blanket and a lamp.

I went outside and locked my door. I went to the side of her house where her window was located, got a pebble and threw it at her window.

I did it three more times then made my way to the park.

Sabrina's POV

It was almost dark when I heard tapping on my window. At first I ignored it but then it annoyed me so I decided to check it. I removed the paper, because Bradley could've seen it already.

What. The. Heck?!

On Bradley's window there was a paper, facing my side saying;

'I'm sorry, meet me @ the park as soon as you see this! :*'

Oh well. I went to the bathroom and picks out my outfit. What? I didn't want to look like I gave up.

I got a white sleeveless shirt, denim pants with faded white spots, and a plaid shirt.

I wore that and went downstairs. I got my boots and my jacket incase it was cold.

"Bye mom! I'm going to the park!" I shouted.

"Okay! Take care!" She shouted back.

____

"Hey." I said walking to Bradley.

"Hey." He smiled. "I was beginning to think that you wouldn't come." He said.

"I didn't think twice about it actually." I blushed.

"Cool. I like your outfit." He winked.

"I would say the same to you." I laughed.

He was wearing the usual pants, a plaid shirt with a colored shirt under it and Vans.

"Now here, cover your eyes with this." He said handing me a blind fold.

"Ugh fine." I complained.

____

"We've been walking for 5 minutes! Where are we going?" I asked.

"Certainly we aren't in the park, but don't panic because I'm taking you where I've never took anyone to. It's because you're special."

"Oh shut up you." I said blushing.

____

"Okay, we're here." Bradley said.

"Finally." I cheered.

"I'll take the blindfold off...." He said trailing off.

"Whoa..." I said amazed.

"Cool huh?" Bradley chuckled.

"Yeah..."

It was a makeshift tent. There was wire tied to the trees and hanging from the wire were a bunch of blankets that were sewed together.

There were also Christmas lights but only the white colored ones.

Inside there were soft blankets placed on top of the grass and pillows.

"This is amazing Brad..." I laughed.

"Brad?" He chuckled.

"Yeah, my nickname for you. Is it okay?" I asked.

"Only if I call you Sabs."

Andrew...

"Okay! Why not?"

"It's a deal." He paused. "You hungry?"

"Pretty much yeah." I said holding my stomach.

He smiled.

"I've got food."

____

We were in the tent. We texted our parents saying that we would be spending the night here. They were cool with it surprisingly.

We were watching Parent Trap.

After a few minutes it ended.

My head was on his shoulder and his arm was around me.

"I'm gonna sleep..." I said my eyelids getting heavier and heavier.

Before I fell asleep I'm pretty sure I heard Bradley say,

"Good night B, I love you."

Wait - Bradley loves me?!