Chapter Seventeen [Who?!]

Bradley's POV

After filming for Mighty Med I started freaking the heck out. They got Sabrina. They know how much she means to me. That's why they took her. They know she's the way to get to me. But I won't let that happen. They don't know that I know where their little dollhouse is. That's where they put her. It may take her a while to realize that but when she does, she will freak out.

"Bradley!" Peyton's voice boomed. He came and he looked angry. Really angry.

"Peyton." Jake said barricading us from each other so Peyton won't beat me to a pulp.

"Where the hell is Sabrina?!" He shouted.

"I - I don't know!" I lied.

"Don't lie to me Bradley! I've known you since we were 8; I would know if you're lying or not." He stated. "Tell me now. I know you know where she is! Tell me now!"

"I can't." I said softly through gritted teeth.

"Why?! Cause they'll hear you? Bradley, they already have who they want." He sighed. "They have Sabrina! And I see the way you look at her. You like her. Heck, you love her."

"Wait - what?" Jake said looking at me.

"Jake, man -"

"You've been crushing on my girlfriend? Why the hell did you not tell me?" He asked looking at me.

"I thought you would get mad at me." I muttered. "I'm sorry bro."

"Do you know how much she's cried because of you?!" He asked me flustered. " Listen Bradley. Sabrina liked you. Past tense. Liked. With a d."

"I get it Jake. You're not playing Oliver right now. Relax." I laughed. "Seriously though, if I tell you - one of us suffer the consequences." I sighed.

"That's a risk I'm willing to take."

I looked at Peyton. Did he actually just say that? "Okay fine. She's being kept in a dollhouse like place. Underground." I finally said.

"So, you're telling me that they are treating my girlfriend like a play thing?" Jake asked me not believing a word.

"Kinda like that." I replied.

Then Peyton pinned me against the wall. (If you watched GM Mr. Squirrels, you would know what I'm talking about.)

"Peyton!" Rowan said coming out of nowhere.

"Not now Rowan." He said looking over his shoulder. Then turned his attention to me. "Do you have any idea where this dollhouse is?" He asked me looking straight into my eyes.

"Yeah but -"

"Take. Us. There. Today." He demanded.

"I can't." I mumbled.

"Why can't you Bradley?" Rowan asked me and her voice was shaking. "Bradley, this is Sabrina we're talking about. Bradley please."

"Because he'll torture her! He will make me pay for what I've done." I shouted closing my eyes. "I don't want Sabrina to get hurt."

"You've hurt her already Bradley. Believe me." Peyton said letting me go.

"Wait - you said he. Who is this he?" Caitlyn asked appearing from behind Rowan.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"It's Jack."

A/N - Now you know who the mystery person is! 😂 I'm not very good at this. I'm sorry.