Chapter Fifteen [News That Breaks]

Bradley's POV {after a million years it finally happened}

I woke up to a sound of beeping.

"Bradley? Oh my god! He's awake!" A voice that sounded like Cory whisper shouted. "Cait, call Jake. He's bound to be with Sabrina! They're always together..literally."

Did I hear that right? Jake and Sabrina are always together? Okay, I think a little bit of me just broke. Why did I tell her those things?! Wait - how long have I been out? Weeks?

Then I heard Caitlyn "Hey Jake. Bradley's awake. Yeah. And if your girlfriend's with you, take her with you okay. No problem, see you." She sighed. "The lovebirds are on their way."

"How long have they been dating?" Cory asked.

"4 months. I think they're at Sab's place, it's always Jake going to Sabrina's. Sabrina's been at Jake's for like 3 times only. The rest are at Sabrina's." Caitlyn laughed.

"Wow." Cory sighed. "They're going strong aren't they?"

"Mhm."

"Guys, I'm awake and right. Here!" I sighed. They both know I like Sabrina. "How long was I out?" I asked sitting on the bed.

"8 months." Cory said not looking at me. What the heck? 8 months?! It felt like 8 weeks. "Dude, what exactly happened? First minute you're with Sab - the next you're lying bleeding and unconscious next to Lia's dead body in her room."

"Wait - Lia's dead?!" I asked shocked.

Caitlyn and Cory look at me with their eyes wide. "Who told you that?" Caitlyn asked.

"Uh, Cory did."

"Fogelmanis!" Caitlyn shrieked slapping Cory's arm. "We weren't supposed to tell him!"

"And what? Let him find out? I'm not gonna let that happen!" He said rubbing his arm. "And you slap very hard woman."

Caitlyn glared at him. "What did you say peasant?"

Cory's eyes widened. "I mean queen."

"Better." Caitlyn laughed.

Then Jake and Sabrina (?) went in. "Bradley! Hey.." Jake said. I looked to where his hands were and they were intertwined with Sabrina's. My heart broke a bit. I didn't mean what I told her. I was told to tell her that. Best to say it now huh.

"Sabrina I'm sorry." I said looking at her. She wouldn't even look at me. "Sabrina please I -"

"Shut up Bradley! You hurt me okay! I don't think there's much you can do to reverse that." Sabrina said looking directly into my eyes in the last sentence. "Why would you even say those things to me?" She asked her voice shaking.

"I was told to do so." I said truthfully. "Sab, please -"

"Don't call me that! Only my friends call me that." Sabrina cut me off.

"Sabrina, please...if I didn't do what I did to you they....they would hurt you worse than you ever imagined." I said with my voice cracking. It was true though. They would hurt her and Sarah and I couldn't be the blame...so I decided to hurt Sabrina. Foolish, I know...but I didn't want them hurt. Especially Sabrina. Anyone but her.

"They?" Sabrina asked raising an eyebrow. "Who's they Bradley? And how do I even know if you're telling the truth?!"

"I am telling the truth. And I'm not allowed to say."

"Bradley. Perry. Tell. Me. Now!"

"I can't! They'll hear me and hurt you!"

"Who are you talking about Bradley?!" Caitlyn shouted.

"Like I said - I CANT SAY!"

Then the lights went off and some sort of gas filled the room. They're here.

"Sabrina! Where are you?!" I said trying not to fall asleep. "Sabrina."

I heard a scream that got muffled right away. "Leave her alone!" Jake shouted.

"Sabrina..." then I fell asleep.

That's it. They got her. Wait a minute - we're in a hospital how the heck did anyone not hear the noise? Right, we're in a room where nobody can hear the noise outside. Well, I'm doomed.