Chapter Nineteen (Payment)

A/N - First things first, YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING HOLY BRABRINA! Thanks for the votes and comments and especially the reads! 5k is kinda okay for me but if you can/want, please share this story with your friends if they ship Brabrina. Also, thanks for adding this story to your reading lists and being patient with these updates. Love you guys.

PS - I'm using a computer so sorry if it isn't the same as the other chapters.

PPS - Filler chapter only

Bradley's POV

It was 12 midnight and I was waiting for Jack in the park. I got nervous all of a sudden when I saw him walking towards me.

"Jack."

"Bradley" He smirked. "What are you gonnna pay me with?"

"Nothing." I replied. "You already have the most valuable possession in my life." I chocked out. Yeah, I said I would pay him with my life but he already has it. He has Sabrina, and she's my life.

"Oh, you mean my ex-girlfriend?" He laughed.

"WAIT - you guys dated?! How come she never told me?" I asked feeling betrayed and shocked.

"She committed and didn't succeed. Ended up in a coma, forgot those 6 months. But with Peyton's help - she now remembers." He stated, blank faced - showing no expression whatsoever.

"Let them go Jack." I demanded.

He chuckled. "I already did." He moved and I saw Peyton being held prisoner by two guards holding him. And Sabrina being held by two other guards - hair covering her face and not moving. My eyes widened.

"SABRINA!" I shouted running to her. They let her go and I caught her just in time. I looked at Jack then back at Sabrina and removed her hair out of her face. She was just unconscious.

"Sab.." I said softly, my vision getting blurry. This is all my fault. Who knows what they did to her.

"Oh..you fancy her don't you Bradley?" Jack asked.

I looked at him and just exploded. "Why do you even care? It's not like you still like her." I shouted. "If you did, you would let her go!'

"I have let her go Bradley!" Jack sighed. "I let her go - to you."

I froze. "What?"

"I still like her Bradley! I know that you do too. That's the reason I got her from you. And that's the reason why I'm stealing her from you." Then two guys got Sabrina from my arms and one held me back.

"Sabrina!" I shouted. "Jack stop this!" I demanded.

"Bradley, stop it's no use." Peyton said coming towards me. "Bradley, I'm sorry but I have to do this." He apologized.

"Do what?" I asked.

He pointed a gun at me. Oh, that. "This." Then everything went black.

I lost Sabrina - again. Is she really worth all the trouble?

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Yes, yes she is. And I will find her.