Chapter Four [Outfit Picker]

Ughhhh what do I wear?! I groaned in frustration. "I don't have anything to wear!!"

"Hey, Sab?" Peyton said knocking on my bathroom door.

I opened it. "Hey, you look so down. What's up?" Peyton asked me.

"I. Have. Nothing. To. Wear!" I said panicking.

"Why are you panicking?" He asked me.

"Because! My mom said they're bringing their kid with them and I'm close to his age."

"Oh." He said looking a bit down.

"And, she said I have to make a good first impression." I continued.

"Oh? Then, why not this?" He asked getting clothes from my wardrobe. He got a white crop top, striped shorts, denim jacket, and two of my favorite bracelets.

"Wow, I gotta say...you have a good fashion sense. How?" I asked him impressed.

"Well, let's just say I imagined that you were going on a date with me." He said while blushing really really bad.

"Oh. Well, why don't I go put it on?" I teased poking his nose.

"Hey! You tease." He complained. I just stuck my tongue out to him like a little kid.

I pushed him out of the bathroom and locked the door. I took a shower with my cotton candy scented shampoo. And all that.

I went out and wrapped my hair and myself in towels. I dried myself up then put the outfit Peyton picked out for me.

After that I put on mascara, concealer, eyeliner, lip gloss and powder.

"Hey, I'm coming out." I told Peyton.

Peyton's POV

"Hey, I'm coming out." Sabrina told me.

"Okay...I'm still here." I said smiling.

She went out and all I could say was "W-wow...Sabrina...wow." I chuckled.

She laughed and smiled. "What're you thinking?"

"How beautiful you are in that outfit." I then covered my mouth and pretty sure, I'm as red as a tomato.

"You really think so?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

I stood up, went to her and held her hands. "I know so Sab." I then tucked a small strand of her hair behind her ear and leaned in. She started leaning in as well and before I knew it we were kissing.

That feeling, do you ever know that feeling of fireworks just exploding in the air and all that crazy stuff.

Sabrina's POV

I'm kissing Peyton! Oh my god!!!!!!! I'm felt butterflies & fireworks! Does this mean he likes me too?!

We parted and our eyes connect. "Sabrina, I really really like you." Peyton said. I looked at his eyes and try looked like he meant every word. "Well? Say something."

"Peyton, I really really like you too but, we can't be a thing. I'm sorry..." I replied.

"But can we still be friends?" He asked me. "Of course Pey."

Then we hugged. "I love you Sabs."

"I love you too Pey."

But not in that way. Because of...

Bradley Steven Perry.