Betrayed By The Team

The soft clink, clink, clink, echoed in the bathroom as Rose picked out glass piece after glass piece out of her arm. "Damn it." She gritted her teeth watching the skin start to heal. "This would be a whole lot easier if my skin didn't try to heal with glass pieces still inside...." She mumbled and then looked up hearing the bedroom door open.

"Rose?" Natasha entered the room and frowned seeing the blood spots on the pristine white carpet. "Are you ok? Steve said that you were in the gym earlier." She looked to the bathroom door.

Rose quickly pulled down her sleeve and winced before opening the door. "Yeah never better why?"

The spy raised her eyebrows and nodded to the carpet.

Looking to the carpet and seeing the blood splatters Rose nodded. "Well Steve told you what I have been doing I didn't think you would be surprised considering we're you know going to need to be in fighting shape." Walking over she grabbed a towel and dried her hands off. "I for one plan on taking Thanos head off.... If he shows his ugly face in the past."

Natasha raised her eyebrows. "What if the team has agreed that you coming along would put the mission at risk."

"Excuse me?" Rose turned and looked at Natasha. "How is me coming a threat? If anything I should be there."

"No." Natasha stood up and looked at Rose. "This isn't going to be a mission where we fight. The goal is to get the stones and get out. What If you saw Barnes by chance...." She pursed her lips. "Or what about Hydra? You really think you can be seen? You can't come."

The anger Rose felt surged up. How dare Natasha tell her she couldn't come! "Is that everyone's decision or just your own?" Her eyes sparked with blue flames. "I am bringing my fiancé back. I will do anything to be back with him."

"That's my point Rose. You are so blinded by your love for him...." Natasha crossed her arms. "I don't think bringing you would be safe..."

Rose took a step forward and then shook her head. "I want to talk to everyone. Not just the words of some old assassin. How's Yelena anyway? Did she avoid getting snapped.... Or are you so blind about your own past that you see me as a threat?"

Smack! The stinging sensation as Natasha's hand made contact didn't stun Rose. Instead she grinned and clutched her ring necklace before heading to the door and making her way downstairs.

"That just proves my point..." She mumbled as she walked down the steps.

(Main work Area)

Everyone was working downstairs, preparing for the time heist of a century

Everyone was working downstairs, preparing for the time heist of a century.. Scott had a red and white suit on but what stood out the most was what was on his wrist. It was obviously Stark technology.

"Nice wristlet." Rose smirked a little and leaned against the wall. She looked to Steve. "So question...when did you plan on telling me I wasn't coming? Before or after everyone left?"