A Girl Named Rose.

(Germany 12:00 AM)

The streets of Germany were silent as a figure walked past. Her boots lightly touching the ground in a silent movement. A mask marred her face, and a gun was clipped to her side. The golden hair that was once in a ponytail now was down and blew in the crisp wind. Arctic looked at the ground as she walked. She was still in shock and denial that the mission had been a complete failure.

"Hey!" A male voice shouted at her and she froze not moving. If the guy was smart he would leave her alone and not try anything. However, if he was as dumb as she figured Arctic wouldn't hesitate in killing him.

The guy approached and grabbed a hold of her shoulder. Arctic spun around and flipped the guy onto his back before he could even make a move towards her. Her eyes were narrowed and her hand shot out going straight into the guy's chest. The guy spluttered and blood bubbled at his mouth. Arctic dropped him onto the ground and pulled out a lighter from her pocket. She tossed it onto his body before turning and walking away.

A second figure gazed down from his own place on top of the building. He had been watching her for quite some time. A sniper rifle layed ready in his hands. However for some reason he couldn't pull that trigger. Why though? Why could he not pull that trigger and kill her? Bucky ran a hand through his hair and glared at her. As soon as he knew she was Hydra he had wanted to end her life just as bad as she wanted to end his own. Now however as he thought about those blue eyes...

His head hurt and he sat down. She had just killed a guy. Her own hand a fiery blue before the guy collapsed at her feet. The girl was a killer so it shouldn't be that hard... He groaned and looked at the ground. It had been only a week and already Hydra was sending out another weapon. This time thought it was to kill him. He looked back over the edge but of course she was already gone. He had missed his chance.

(Abandoned Building Germany East Side)

Arctic made her way up the steps of the building and tossed her mask onto the ground

Arctic made her way up the steps of the building and tossed her mask onto the ground. She ran a hand through her hair and sat down. Something was on her mind as she gazed at the ground. It wasn't something she would openly admit either. Her target... The Winter soldier why did he look so familiar? She truly felt like she had seen him before. Maybe it was those eyes. Or the hair... She groaned and slammed her fist into the ground. "Easy Arctic..." She sighed and closed her eyes. Her target was the Winter Soldier she wouldn't know him... There was no possible way she had ever seen him before... A sharp pain went through her head and she gasped collapsing to the ground. Her eyes widened and she gazed around trying to find the attacker. Little did Arctic know her attacker was not a person. Her own mind... A memory was the culprit.

(Memory 1940)

"You want to tell me what you were thinking?" A girl with blonde hair and eyes of the clearest ocean walked over to where two boys sat in art class.

Steve Rogers looked up and smiled a little. "Don't yell at him Rose... I can take care of myself."

"