The Return of Hydra

(Raft 1:00am)

"Someone call Stark!! Get me men on this floor now!! Does anyone know how to take down an assassin?" Ross yelled out instructions as one by one the agents were taken down. "Stop her this instant!! Use lethal bullets if you have to!!"

The bullets bounced off the blue shield that formed around Arctic. It then formed its own attack method and lashed out killing the agents. They dropped to the ground, with burned out holes in their chests. Eyes staring blankly up at the ceiling.

Arctic with eyes that were more blue then usual, turned and faced the agents

Arctic with eyes that were more blue then usual, turned and faced the agents. Her eyes narrowed and then bringing both hands out she sent the energy at them.

The agents scrambled out of the way. "She's to strong! We can't take her down!! Someone help!!" Their screams echoed the halls and the other prisoners of the Raft jeered and called out to Arctic. They believed this was how they were going to escape. That Arctic would be their way to freedom.

They were wrong of course. Arctic could care less about them. In fact her mind was to jumbled and messed up to be able to help anyone.

It wasn't until the sound of high heels on the floor and the commanding voice of a woman shout. "Soldat!" That made everyone freeze.

Arctic looked at the commanding voice

Arctic looked at the commanding voice. It couldn't be.... She...

With red hair and stilettos Victoria smirked looking at the soldier. "Plane, Soldier, Death, destruction, Ring, Winter... Soldier" The words coming from her lips snapped her back into compliance. 

Arctics eyes went dull, "Ready to comply."

Ross came up from behind a desk and looked at the lady in front of him. "Who the hell are you!? How did you... What did you do?" He spluttered our in absolute disbelief.

Victoria smiled and looked to Ross. "Ah you must be Ross." She held out her hand. "My name is Victoria and I happen to know how to control Arctic here." She looked to the soldier. "Return to your cell."

Arctic blinked and then headed back to her cell. She sat down and didn't move. This is what she was supposed to do.

Victoria smiled, her plan was working out perfect. She would get a job here and bring Hydra back on top. One step at a time. Turning to Ross she nodded. "I'm in need of a job sir. I heard you were hiring agents and I have worked with the Arctic Soldier before."

With a scoff Ross shook his head, "You heard right, but the better question is.... By knowing the winter soldier you had to have known Hydra, and worked for them..... Did you work for Hydra?"

"Of course she did." The sarcastic voice of Tony Stark broke the silence. "The only way she would have known Arctic is through Hydra." He glared at Victoria and looked to Rose. She looked like a puppet. The strings being pulled while she sat there. "Ross trusting Victoria is letting Hydra walk right through these doors."

Pursing his lips Ross looked to Victoria and then to Tony. "She is giving me something Stark. What are you offering? No offense but just a few minutes ago she was killing people left and right. Then this woman." He nodded to Victoria, "Comes in and Arctic here is compliant." He chuckled in victory. "Welcome to the raft Victoria, your hired."

Victoria smiled and looked to Ross, "Thank you sir."

Tony shook his head, "Your making a huge mistake. Ross don't do this... "

Ross turned to Stark, "I choose what I want to do. You know why? Because I'm the one in charge Stark. Now get back to hunting down Rogers." He turned and rummaged in his desk grabbing a cigar and lighting it.

Tony turned away from Victoria and Ross and looked to Rose. "I'm going to help you somehow... Just hang in there kid." He turned and walked out but stopped in front of Victoria putting his sunglasses on. "I know what game your playing, and trust me I will stop you."

(Hey everyone! I am getting so excited for Endgame so I decided that it was time to update Arctic. I know it's not a huge chapter, but it is a chapter and an important one. I plan on adding chapters more often if possible. Let me know what you guys think. As always leave a comment and vote for Arctic. More chapters to come soon.

PS: What are you looking forward to when it comes to the movie Endgame)