Awakened Soldier

(Hydra Facility)

The Hydra facility in Russia was used mainly for weapon storage

The Hydra facility in Russia was used mainly for weapon storage. A large building that was protected with state of the art Hydra technology. Workers with ID badges walked this way and that. Each one having a job, and each one knowing that job. A man walked past the workers and they immediately snapped to attention. "At ease soldiers." The man was obviously important as everyone had stopped what they were doing.

"Mr. Pierce I beg you to reconsider..." A short little man with a voice like a mouse followed after the towering Pierce.

Pierce kept walking his long legs making it very hard for the short man to keep up. "My father wouldn't reconsider and neither shall I Peter."

Peter ran after Pierce. he was already out of breath. "We have been friends for a long time Landon. I stood by you when your father died, and even set everything up just like you said...."

Landon Pierce turned and looked at Peter. He was just as intimidating as his father. "Why are you so against it? Don't tell me you're afraid?" Scoffing he looked at the quivering fool.

The sound of stiletto's hitting the tiled floor made both men turn. A woman with fiery red hair and glasses walked towards the two.

Landon smiled and looked at the woman. "Victoria, it's always a pleasure in seeing you."

Peter rolled his eyes and looked at Victoria. "I thought you got arrested..."

Victoria looked at Peter and raised her eyebrows. "No, I was detained and questioned. They found nothing so I was released." She smiled at Landon. "Apparently just in time. Rumor is you want to open Container 6089."

Landon nodded and smirked. "That's the plan. Is it still here?"

Victoria smiled, "Follow me boys." She led them in the direction of the vault and pulled out her ID badge flashing it against the scanner. The doors opened and they walked inside.

Victoria led the way and stopped where a container was hooked up to a machine. "I present to you Zola's hidden assassin." She laid her hand on the container and her eyes gleamed. "The perfect weapon."

Landon walked over, "What was so special about her? Why did Zola keep her on ice?"

Victoria turned to Peter and Landon. "Zola knew that the time would come when Hydra would need a stronger weapon." She walked over picking up a gun. "One that could take the hit of a bullet and get right back up." Victoria set the gun down. "He created her with energy from the cube itself. Her DNA structure was unlike any other, and her powers were frightening...."