Rescue Mission

(The Raft 0800)

The Arctic soldier a killing, fighting machine that was once again thanks to Victoria

The Arctic soldier a killing, fighting machine that was once again thanks to Victoria... Was back. Her mind was set on one thing, and one thing only. Whatever the mission was. At the moment she was on an examination table, with IV's and equipment attached to her. Her eyes were blank as they had no sense of recognition to anything. Other then the scientist around her... They were from Hydra. She knew to listen.

Victoria smirked and stepped forward looking to Arctic. "How satisfying it is to see you like this. In the element.... No memories of the past." She chuckled and looked into her eyes. "You know they say the eyes are a window to the soul.  I wonder what that means for you."

Arctic just gazed ahead, her eyes staring forward.

"That's what I thought. No memories of Bucky."

She waited for a reaction... "Nothing? That's going to break his heart.... Then again, he is never going to see you again so it doesn't matter." She turned to the scientist. "Go ahead and continue. She isn't compromised." Victoria turned and walked out meeting with Ross.

Ross who had been waiting for Victoria outside the door nodded. "Could she be used to hunt down Rogers, and the other enhanced?" Seeing Arctic so compliant he had a new agenda on his mind.

Victoria was about to respond when a young agent rushed in.

"Sir, we have word that something big is going down in New York. Like alien spaceship.. Big." He swallowed and quickly led Ross and Victoria to the main control room. "It's chaotic, but Tony Stark has been sighted along with Banner..."

Ross went over to the screen and then nodded, "Call Rhodes see if he knows anything about this.... I want this taken care of and then we need to arrange a meeting. In person or otherwise, call a meeting."

Victoria turned and looked to Ross, "We need to lay low...As much as I want to use her now is not the time. Keep her here when the time comes we can use her. Everything will be fine... Let the Avengers handle this... Or die trying"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(So many hours later. Raft break in, Infinity War)

The alarms blaring and the screams of the agents was what woke up Arctic

The alarms blaring and the screams of the agents was what woke up Arctic. She frowned and noticing no one was around stood up. Her eyes narrowed and she stealthily went around the corner. Agents were on the floor obviously knocked out. One had a pump knot on his head the size of a egg.

Two figures stood in the background. A woman with blonde hair to her chin, and a man with... Were those metal wings?

"Rose?" Steve Rogers stood over one agent. "Rose its me Steve." He carefully walked over. "I am here to take you to Bucky. We got to go though.." He noticed her defensive stance. "You have to remember... Now is really not the time for you to be blank on memory Rose."

Her eyes took in the two figures in the back and her blue energy slowly emerged from her hands. She saw them as the threat...

She saw the man in the weird garb, and beard on his face as a threat.

"Rose, Rose it's me Steve. Steve who you grew up with in Brookland. We went to art classes, and it wasn't just me. You, Bucky and I we all went together. Bucky and you were awful at it but you still went.... You still went because we are best friends." He put his hands out, "I am not here to hurt you. I want to help you. Hydra they... They messed with your mind."

Rose glared and then rushed forward. She didn't make it far though as a sharp piercing pain in her neck made her fall to the ground. She clutched her neck and gasped as it felt like electricity race through her.

Natasha stepped forward walking past Steve and bent down injecting a sedative into the girls arm. "Sorry." She didn't really sound sorry.

"Did you really have to hit her with your widow bite?" Steve questioned and gently picked up Rose . "Lets go before they call in back up."

Natasha sighed, "She was about to attack you Steve, but I agree we need to go." They headed back to the jet and walked passed a knocked out Ross. He had blood running down his nose as if someone had turned and punched him as hard as they could. "Not my best hit if I am being honest with myself.... I meant to give him a black eye as well."

Sam laughed, "Yeah he deserves it though." They powered up the jet and along with Rhodes, Bruce, Wanda, Vision, and now Rose headed to Wakanda. Sam turned and looked to Steve eyebrows raised in question. "So, now that we have an assassin on board who has no memory of you, Bucky or anyone for that matter.... I am not saying I am not glad we rescued her... I just have bad memories of when Bucky kicked me off the side of a building... After he ripped my wings off."

Steve sighed, "She will remember.... We will help her remember and get the programming out of her mind."

He glanced back to Rose's unconscious form.  "What I am shocked about... Is the fact that Tony called you Natasha. Called you and gave you the location of where Rose was." Steve frowned, "What would make him go up against Ross?"

"He knew that we would need her most likely... That or maybe he had a change of heart." shrugging Natasha glanced back to Steve. "It could be many reasons Steve.... He didn't say much other then to go to the RAFT and rescue Frosty.... I asked him what he meant by Frosty and he said she said her name was Rose, but since I found her encased in ice I called her frosty."

Sam chuckled at the nickname, "Well I know one thing for sure... Bucky is going to be happy. He has his girl back, and after her mind is secured he can really have her back."

"Then we have this new threat to worry about.... Hopefully Rose can help.." Sam looked over to Natasha. "Whats so funny?"

Natasha chuckled, "If Bucky lets her... His already lost her three times. You really think his going to let it happen a third time?"

Steve got serious very fast, "No one is going to lose anyone. Lets just get to Wakanda and prepare for what is to come."