Wakanda, and a Memory

(Siberia one week later)

"I want to head back to Wakanda." Bucky sighed looking down at the piece of bacon, and the cup of coffee on the table in front of him. The steam rising from the cup swirled in the cold cabin. "I don't want to keep running Steve, and maybe in Wakanda I can find a way to bring Rose back."

Steve, who had been sipping his own coffee looked to Bucky, and then sighed looking down. "After you were cured from Hydras programming I really thought we would find her... I thought by now Rose would be with us." Nodding in compliance he looked up to his best friend. "I will take you back. I know how much she means to you Bucky."

Bucky smiled a little and sighed, "She means everything to me. The other half to my soul..." He closed his eyes. "I know she is out there somewhere... I just... I have to find her. " He stood up to go and get his things. When he said they were leaving he meant now.  Grabbing his bag under the floorboard, and his journal he looked to Steve.

Steve watched Bucky and chuckled, "I guess that means were leaving now? You know I need to have Natasha come with the jet." He smiled and slid out the flip phone from his pants, dialed the number and waited.

"Hey Nat, he wants to go back."

--------------------------------------------------

"So, you think going back to the one place that helped you is really going to help you find her?" Sam Wilson looked to Bucky as Natasha got the jet ready for take off.

Bucky nodded, "I believe that more then anything. Not to mention I can do more in Wakanda then I can do on the run." He looked out the window as they took off and headed to Wakanda. Bucky knew that he could fine her. He would go back to Wakanda and using the advanced technology of Wakanda they would find Rose.

(Five hours later)

"We should be arriving soon." Natasha's voice spoke out. "I would hold onto something..."She looked to the controls and then set the destination. "I really hope your right about this Steve. Or we are going to be landing quicker then you want."

Steve nodded and looked to Natasha, "Keep going straight and we will hit it head on."

Natasha raised her eyebrows, "I don't think slamming into a stone wall is the best way to go...." She accelerated the jet and to her shock and dismay they went right through and into Wakanda.

"Welcome to Wakanda." Steve looked to both of them, and chuckled at their shocked expressions. "You get use to it after a couple of fly throughs." He glanced over to Bucky and smiled seeing how happy he looked. Bucky deserved this more then anything. A life of not running, and finding Rose.

Bucky stood up in anticipation. He was really glad to be back. The towering city, the giant panther statue in the middle. It was beautiful and an amazing place. Not to mention that he didnt have to worry about a thing here.

The jet landed and waiting for them was Tchalla and his little sister Shuri. Tchalla stepped forward and nodded to Steve. "Captain, welcome back to Wakanda. Bucky, your place is open to you. I hope we are able to help you once again."

Bucky nodded, "I appreciate it. She can't be gone Tchalla. I know they wouldnt just..." He sighed and grabbed his stuff before turning to Steve. "I will see you later Steve." They hugged and Bucky headed off to where his hut was on the lands of Wakanda.

Steve watched Bucky leave and looked to Tchalla, "He needs this Tchalla. I just hope that maybe his right and finding Rose will be easier here."

Tchalla nodded, "If she is out there we will find her." He gazed out over the land watching the lone figure head to his hut.