Stark Size Trouble

(Ten months later)

"Bucky? Bucky.... Hey Bucky!"

Bucky snapped his head up from the table and sighed looking to Steve. "What?" He ran a hand through his hair. "What Steve?" Another month had passed... Another month and so far Rose truly had vanished. Steve had told him they were doing everything they could possibly do... They didn't have access to everything since they were in hiding but Natasha had her contacts... So why was this so hard? Didn't she want to be found? Or was she in trouble somewhere...?

Steve looked to his friend worried, "You haven't touched your food Bucky and when is the last time you truly slept?"

Bucky looked to Steve and shrugged, "I don't know.... All I can think of is Rose.... Something is wrong Steve. Rose wouldn't just... She wouldn't disappear...." She would find him. If she could she would find him.
------

(Antarctic Ocean)

A large red vessel built to thrive on tearing though ice of the Antarctic waters

A large red vessel built to thrive on tearing though ice of the Antarctic waters. A sonar brought up pictures of what was underneath and sent them to the captain of the ship. Usually it showed different depths and seismic activity. However this time the vessel was ordered to stop... A sonar image showing an object underneath... A object that stumped the captain. "Send Nemo down!" The captain ordered.His face showing age as his beard was no longer black but silver.

Nemo was the ships robotic submarine that could go far down into the sea and show everyone up above on the vessel what the object was. Everyone crowded around the screen and watched as Nemo made his way down. They watched as the object appeared and their eyes widened in horror. "It's...."

The captain rushed over to the emergency phone and picked it up dialing the number. "I need Stark.... His going to want to see this."

(Two hours later)

The chamber was brought out of the water covered in ice. Government officials were swarming all over that area of the ocean. Tony Stark arrived in his suit and looked at the chamber. "So.... Who's the girl inside?" He looked to the agents. " I want this transported to the Avengers facility." He looked down at his phone and rolled his eyes. "Happy, I am busy right now just... Watch the kid that's it. He should be at school."

Tony watched as the agents loaded up the chamber into the jet and hung up the phone. "Time to get back to work."

(Avengers facility)