Rafted Mind

Stark paced back and forth

Stark paced back and forth. Frosty..... Well she wasn't exactly normal. At the current moment her hands were cuffed behind her back and she was sitting in a holding cell at the Avengers facility. He looked over as the door opened and Pepper entered.

Pepper sighed and walked over to Tony. "Are you really going to send her off Tony? She probably freaked out because she has been frozen for who knows how long. Not to mention you fired first." Pepper crossed her arms and looked at her soon to be husband.

Tony looked to Pepper and shook his head. "It's not up to me Pepper." He sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

Pepper raised her eyebrows, "Not up to you? Tony your the one who called Ross. He might have never known if you hadn't called him." She looked at the video footage of the woman curled up shaking. "She's scared to death.... This isn't right."

Tony looked to the screen and sighed. "Pepper I don't know who she is, or what she truly is capable of doing. She also isn't talking to anyone.... I had no choice."

Pepper pursed her lips, "You always have a choice....Any decision you make you have to choose what to do."

------
(Two hours later)

Rose was curled up shaking. Her hands were bound by cuffs that suppressed her powers and she didn't know what to do. She didn't even know who she was.... What was going on... It was all a cloud of fuzziness and the unknown.

The door crashed open making her look up in fear and confusion all written on her face. "Please..." A small whimper came from her.

The agents made their way into the room and roughly pulled her up securing her hands. They ignored her pleas and dragged her to the jet.

Tony headed in that direction, "Ross.... She's scared and confused."

Ross looked to Tony and then scoffed, "Did you not read that file?" He nodded seeing the confused look on Starks face. "She's a Hydra experiment..... When we went after Barnes and Rogers back in Romania she was there. She was arrested and taken in."

He paused and then looked down. "Then she escaped, but once Zemo was captured and interrogated he gave us the information that he had handed her over to Hydra."

Tony looked at Ross and then back to the jet where the girl had been led. "What's going to happen to her?"

Ross looked at Stark. "The same thing that should happen to all enhanced individuals who are dangerous." He smirked, "Locked up for life on the RAFT." Ross headed on-board the jet but stopped turning to Tony. "Any news on Rogers?"

Tony looked to Ross, "Not a peep." He turned and headed back inside.
------
(Arrival at RAFT)

The agents led Rose into the RAFT and stripped her of her clothes. A prison uniform was thrown at her and she looked at the agents holding up her cuffed wrists. "I can't put it on unless you take these off." They scoffed and snapped the buttons of the uniform tossing it back to her. Rose ignored them and worked on getting it on.

She was being treated like a dog..

The agents grabbed a hold of her and led her into a cell shutting the doors with a bang. She didn't wince but slowly sat down. Hands shaking she slowly brought her legs up wrapping her arms around them. Rose couldn't remember anything... What had she done to deserve this?..... A tear fell down her face dropping onto the cot. The sound of boots coming toward the cell made her bury her head in her arms.

Ross stopped at the cell door. "Arctic soldier.... That's what they called you am I right?"

Rose frowned not knowing who he was talking about. Her mind was so scrabbled and messed up. Her name was Rose though... She knew that much. She could at least remember that.

Ross looked at her and raised his eyebrows, "Are you not going to speak to me? Silent? Or you don't know what to say for once." He smirked and then pulled out a cigar lighting it and putting it between his lips. "We will get you to talk." He puffed out a smoke plume. "One way or another."

A chill went through Rose and she looked up at Ross.  She already had decided that this man was as heartless as they came.... He looked at her like she was nothing. A piece of filth. What had she done to deserve this....? What could she have possibly done?
-------
(Next Morning)

Tony arrived at the raft the next morning. Ross was out somewhere so talking to Frosty might not be impossible. He passed down the halls and stopped seeing the familiar blonde hair. "Morning Frosty." He sighed when she didn't look up. "Come on you could at least talk to me...."

Rose looked up at Tony and raised her eyebrows. "Why?" It was a valuable question.. Why did she have to talk to him. He was the one who locked her up and then let the agents take her away.

Tony looked at her, "So your from Hydra?" He sighed seeing her blank look. "Come on Frosty your killing me with the blank look. Is anything in that mind of your?."

Rose sighed, "My name is Rose.... Its not Frosty or Arctic." She looked at Tony and then pursed her lips. "It's Rose."

Tony raised his eyebrows, "Rose? Do you know where you are? What year it is? How old you are?" She seemed blank... Like nothing was in her mind but what needed to be known. Like her name.

Rose didn't answer him but stared at the ground. No.... She didn't know where she was other then it was underwater.... A prison some kind of high security prison. Rose didn't know what she had done to deserve to be locked up in prison. As for the year... Rose didn't know that either.... How old was she... She was in her late twenties.

Tony cleared his throat, "Earth to Frosty?" He tapped the cell door. "Come on, you either talk to me or they will bring in the psych evaluation people. You don't want that Frosty. They don't care about you either only the money in their pockets."

Rose looked at Tony, "I don't know what you want me to say.... It's all blank..." She pointed to her head. "My mind is blank Tony." She turned away from him and then pursed her lips.

Tony looked at Rose and then frowned, "Your mind is blank?" He took a step closer to the entrance. "Rose what do you mean? You have to talk you have to talk to me... Tell me."

Rose slammed her hand down against the wall eyes wide and she gasped breathing in and out. "Shut up!!" She clutched her head hands shaking. "Please.... Just please shut up." She didn't know why her mind was a mess or why she felt like at any moment she was going to explode. Rose looked to Tony, "I don't have the answers you want."

Tony sighed, "Neither do I Frosty.... Neither do I." He frowned and then turned to leave. The mystery that Rose was continued. Who was this girl..... Other then the fact she was friends with Barnes and Rogers... What was her story and what had made her forget so much that it induced panic attacks...?

(Hey everyone another chapter for all my readers out there.(: Please comment if your enjoying Arctic.(: