Making small Talk, and Coma?

Rose was laying on the small, hard cot and looking at the ceiling. She didn't know who she was anymore. Why was she here? Why did everyone look at her as if she was some murderer... Did she hurt someone? Her hands were clasped together resting on her chest. The one thing Tony did get for her.... Was the cuffs off her wrist. At least while Ross was away. The cuffs would stay off.

"Hey Frosty? Are you really going to just lay there and gaze at the ceiling?" Tony walked in and looked at her with a sigh. "So apparently our little conversation yesterday was recorded." He crossed his arms. "I have a wedding next week and I was brought here no negotiations or anything." Tony raised his eyebrows when Rose didn't even glance over at him. "Seriously? I got the cuffs off your wrists. You at least have that freedom."

Eyes narrowing Rose looked over

Eyes narrowing Rose looked over. "I'm sorry am I suppose to bow down at your feet? Be thankful because you put me here?" She stood up from where she laid. "I don't even know why I am here. I was frozen.... Awoken... And now... I'm a prisoner for no specific reason." Her eyes looked up to him. "So excuse me for not being more grateful."

Tony raised his eyebrows when Rose said more words to him then he had ever heard her speak. "I didn't expect you to do any of those things... I'm sorry ok?" He sighed and looked to her. "I never should have called Ross. But I work for them and I have a life that if I don't comply..." He shook his head, "Then I wont have anything to go back to."

Rose frowned hearing that word.... "Comply." She closed her eyes and gasped falling to the ground. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head. She heard the shouting of Tony and then the many shouts of soldiers before everything went black.

(HYDRA MEMORY)

"Ready to comply" Arctic looked to Zola and her eyes glanced over to Winter

"Ready to comply" Arctic looked to Zola and her eyes glanced over to Winter. His arm glistening in the light that hung above. She had just been awakened. Once again her expertise was needed in assisting the soldier. Something she was really good at. She never failed and that was why... Why she was Zolas favorite.

Zola smiled and looked to his prized soldier. He then glanced over to the Winter Soldier. He ensured that the soldier did not recognize Arctic. After all, this was Barnes girl... But not the winter soldiers.. "Soldier?" He nodded to him.