The Mission and Landon's Faults.

(Next Morning)

The next morning the lab was filled with scientists

The next morning the lab was filled with scientists. They were taking notes, checking vitals, and even injecting more blue serum into Arctic. Her eyes were closed and it was obvious upon closer inspection that she had not been awakened yet.

The doors opened and Landon Pierce entered. His blonde hair was gelled back and he had a blue suit on. "Good morning gentleman." He walked over to where Arctic was laying on the chair. "How is she this morning?" His eyes looked at her only seeing a weapon. He didn't see a human being in that chair.

He saw Hydra's secret weapon...

One of the scientist walked over and nodded. "All vitals are good." He slipped a needle into Arctic's arm and looked at Mr. Pierce. "She is ready for her mission."

Landon smiled and then turned hearing the door open

Landon smiled and then turned hearing the door open. He chuckled seeing the red haired beauty walk in.

"Victoria, I was wondering if you were going to show up." His eyes gazed upon her in awe and he smirked his signature smirk.

Victoria rolled her eyes and walked over. Her shoes clacking against the tiled floor. "Of course I was going to come. I am in charge of the weapons used here, and Arctic is a weapon Landon." She turned to the scientist ignoring the looks from Landon. "How long until she wakes up?"

The scientist cleared his throat and went over her vitals. "I would say in less than ten minutes. I gave her the serum and some fluids."

Victoria nodded and walked over to Arctic looking at her. "I was always more interested in her than all the other weapons. Zola worked so hard to create the perfect weapon for Hydra." She looked over at Landon. "Did you read over her file last night?"

Landon looked at Victoria and walked over shaking his head. "No, after we had our drink I went back home, and the rest is history."

Victoria raised her eyebrows but didn't comment.

The sound of the bracelet around Arctic's wrist beeping and turning on made everyone turn. Arctic's eyes opened and she blinked.

Victoria took a deep breath and walked over. "Arctic?"