The Fallen

(Present time)

Down below on the battlefield so much was happening at once

Down below on the battlefield so much was happening at once. Rose couldn't pick out Bucky from all of the soldiers and Wakandans. However she did see Steve rush into the forest.... What was going on down there?

Shuri took her arm and nodded, "Come on, I know where we can see whats happening." She walked passed many windows and nodded to the end. "Down there." They walked with quickened steps to the end. It was not a good sight.

Everyone was trying to get to vision and Wanda to help. Maw was dead so the new threat hadn't arrived just yet... It was about to come though. The change in the air and the stillness all around made Rose look to Shuri. "Whats going on?" She questioned and looked back to the battle which had stopped. "Shuri?"

Shuri watched as the portal appeared and the mad Titan himself Thanos stepped out. She looked to Rose eyes full of worry and dread. "Its Thanos."

Rose felt dread enter her heart,  and she looked over to Shuri. She then turned her attention to the battle that began once again. This time though it was up against Thanos down below. Rose watched in horror as hero after hero was defeated. It seemed like nothing was going to stop him...

"This cant be happening." She whispered is disbelief.

Thanos made his way over to where Wanda was.

Wanda was trying to remove the stone from vision and destroy it before Thanos had a chance to take it.

Steve rushed over and held off Thanos for as long as he could. He caught Thanos fist with the gauntlet on, and it strained against his strength. Gritting his teeth he yelled out.

Thanos narrowed his eye

Thanos narrowed his eye. He then swung back his fist without the gauntlet and slammed it right into the side of Steve's skull.

Rose watched in horror as Steve fell to the ground immediately and didn't get back up. There was no sign of him breathing and immediatly she feared the worst. "Steve." Her breath caught in her throat as Steve didn't get back up.

Wanda looked over and thrust her other hand out. The red energy she possessed went straight at Thanos. It was holding him back and did it's job as the stone started to splinter and then... A bright light engulfed the whole area.