003.

We pull into a parking spot at the party, we got there right on time so it wasn't as packed as usual

We pull into a parking spot at the party, we got there right on time so it wasn't as packed as usual. Teens are sitting on the porch with red cups in there hands talking to one another.

Some teens are making out or flirting. I just ignore it and walk into the house separating myself from Ash and Fez trying to find a drink. I wanted to stay sober but fuck it, im at a party so what's the point.

I start making a mixture adding a little bit of everything they have out, and as soon as I take a sip I was surprised on how good it was. Ryan starts walking up to me which is something I want to avoid because he's known for flirting with every girl he finds alone.

"Hey Rose!" He says slamming his drink on the table then pouring vodka in his cup. "Oh, hey Ryan." I say taking sips out of my cup.

"You here alone?" He asks then he chugs the rest of the drink. "Uh, yea." I try to start walking away as he grabs my hand and starts pulling me into his grip.

"Ryan, I need to find Rue. I was planning on being with her anyways." I say struggling to pull myself out of his grip. "Let's dance!" He says with a big smile on his face.

In a blink of an eye, I backed up not trying to get in the way of a fight. I was trying to see who it was but there was a big crowd. I was just thankful to get out of Ryan's grip. I stand on my tippy toes to see over some girl, and I see Ash and Ryan on the ground.

People around them have their cameras out recording and screaming everywhere. Ash was on top of him punching his face and blood on his knuckles.

Fez pushed right passed me and many others causing me to fall back a little and loose my balance. People were stepping on me and it hurt really bad.

I could feel my hair being pulled and my legs being stepped on, I started hitting the peoples foot so that I could get up but they wouldn't move.

"Stop, Stop!" I yell, before I know it a hand that was really wet grabbed me. My eyes were closed so I couldn't see who it was.

"Move!" A familiar voice yells through the crowd tightening his grip on my wrist, I automatically knew it was Ash and tried to pull myself up and help him.

Finally I got up and I felt relieved. Ash was running through the crowd with his hand on my wrist and Fez in the front.

We all hopped in the car and sitting beside me in the backseat was Rue, I guess she snuck in?

"Rue, what the fuck?" Fez says turning around in his seat. She looks at him and smiles like she was proud of something.

"Just drive!" Ash yells causing fez to start driving immediately. We finally made it to Fez's house and we got out. "Ash, your knuckles are messed up." I look at him and tilt my head like a puppy.

"Nahh, this isn't my blood." He says walking to the bathroom. I just roll my eyes and lay on the couch, slowly drifting to sleep.

"Wakey wakey." A loud voice says in my hear causing me to wake up. Ash laughs softly then grabs the remote to turn the tv on then sitting next to me.

"Oh, good morning." I get up and fix my dress noticing it was rolled up like all the way.

"Not to be weird or nun but like I took your heels off for you because I know that's hella uncomfortable." He skips thru the channels finally picking one.

"Thanks, also ash where's the bathroom?" I say barely being able to stand up. He points down the hall and I just nod walking to the bathroom, oh shit my dad.

I pull my phone out of the little pocket in my dress and then check, no missed calls or any texts from him. That's odd. I quickly use the bathroom and then leave falling right back on the couch next to him.

Loud bangs on the door, echo thru the house. I just sit up while ash looks through the blinds to see who it is.

"Yo, ash who is it?" Fez yells. "Rue." Ash says opening the door. "Sup bitches!" Rue says plopping on the seat right next to me. "Hey roseeeeeee!" I give her a hug and just lay my head on her shoulder, one thing I knew about Rue is that she never really showered when she was going through a bad time.

But she smelled good, she smelt like flowers and vanilla. Im guessing she took a shower at Jules house because Rue would never buy that, she usually uses non-scented body wash.

"Rue, you smell really good." I tell her, which makes her smile. "Nobody's ever told me that before." I giggle softly, ash was in the kitchen making a bowl of cereal. "Y'all want some?" He asks, I just shake my head because I wasn't really hungry to be honest.

     Thoughts??