025.

"How's that play going?" I question Lexi tossing a fry into my mouth. "Good actually, I was kinda nervous at first but now I feel pretty good about it." She smile a bit sipping some of her soda.

"So what is it even about?" I asked Lexi because to be honest we haven't really talked about anything. "Well, have you ever seen the movie stand by me?" Lexi inquired placing her drink onto the table.

"Uh I think, probably.." I said. "Well it's kinda like that I guess, basically a group of girlfriends who sorta grow up and grow apart." She tells me pressing her lips together.

"Ooo, im officially interested. When are you putting it on?" I asked her eating the last bit of my fries. "In a week or two.."

I nod, we end up going our seperate ways, I was excited for lexis play. I never really got to know much about her because she stays silent, I do know though that her and Fez have a little something something.

I knock on Rue's front door a couple times hearing loud screaming, I was about to walk away when the door is flung open by a distressed Gia.
"Hi Sa'Riyah.." She mumbles wiping her tears from her eyes.

"Hey Gia, is Rue alright?" I question peeking my head into the house a bit. I could hear muffled screaming made by Rue. "No not at all.." her lip was shaking a bit. "Oh, I'll just come by later them.." I move my face into a soft smile waving bye to Gia and walking off the porch.

My birthday was in exactly 4 days and I would be turning 17, im 3 weeks older than Ashtray. March 9th is my birthday and March 29th is Ashtrays Birthday.

I wanted to celebrate together but since they're kinda far apart and he doesn't like celebrations that much I won't do much. He's still gonna be getting presents and a cake of course. But for me, im not sure.

@riyah.rose123 has posted..

rose123 has posted

@riyah

@riyah.rose123: my life recently 🥹

ashh_20: pictures of us best on there fr
>don't take it too far
>ashh_20: i am gon take it far
>🖕
>ashh_20: ok
>stfu 🙏

theoneandonlymads: our fits are fireee
>onggg

fez.019: nahh u was girling me out
>that's not a work
>fez.019: I just made it one
>fair enough

myalol..: ur dating ash??
>yea??
>oh.
>🤭🤣

I order me, ash's, Fez's and Faye's usual from McDonald's. Yes I memorized because we go way to damn much, and I have good memory. After picking it up I walked home struggling because I was carrying hella food bags. I made sure to get no drinks because I'm not carrying drinks and food bags.

I knocked on the door a few times with my foot before ash opened it. He was wearing nike sweat shorts with a hoodie. "Ma, you didn't have to get us food." He spoke grabbing the food from my hands. "Well I was hungry and I'm not eating in front of yall. That's plain disrespectful." I shrug sitting down at the dining table and handing everyone their food.

Fez and Faye both thank me eating there food. I literally got fries and a burger because I did already have fast food today, which is not healthy but it was the only thing I could find okay. "How's lex?" Fez asked me taking a bite of his burger.

"She's good really busy with this play." I mumble chewing a fry. We all finish eating, ashtray left the house because he had some business to take care of so I just chilled in his room. I had ordered his gift already because I was nervous it wouldn't come in time. But it literally came 3 weeks early, whatever.

I quickly run to the front door grabbing the box then shoving it in my suitcase so that he won't see when he gets home. I scroll through instagram a bit before the hospital starts calling me. "Hello, is this Sa'Riyah Smith?" The lady asked me.

"Uh, yes.." I mumble placing the phone to my ear. "Your dad is finally healed and will be sent to prison due to the amount of drugs found in his house. Would you like to see him before he goes through this transition?" I really had to think about this, because do I even want to see him.

Yea, he's my dad but he's put me through hell. I guess I'll go but ashtray is coming with me. "Sure, can I bring my boyfriend? Or no guests." I questioned biting my nail nervously. "Of course." She spoke in a happy way hanging up right after.

Well shit.

Thoughts??