029.

(Ashtray pov

                                (Ashtray pov.)
It was Sa'Riyah's birthday in 30 minutes and I had to get everything ready while she is sleeping. Maddy and Lexi are helping me out while Rue is literally sleeping on the couch. I asked for help, the fuck.

I got her a fuck ton of gifts not regretting one. I got her like 3 pairs of sneakers, clothes, jewelry and stuff like that. Fez had helped with some of the gifts because he wanted to chip in a bit.

I laid all the gifts onto the table taking Maddy and Lexi's gift. Rue had a gift and it was a little box so I'm not sure what it was. I had a playlist filled with her music which we would be listening too.

It was 2 minutes away from 12 and she was sound asleep in the bed. Fezco held a cake that Lexi baked with 'Happy birthday rose' wrote on top with a rose drawn on it.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone yelled as she sat up in bed quickly confused on what the hell was going on. She smirked dragging herself out of bed to give everyone a hug.

"Thank you ash." She mumbled pulling me into a quick kiss. "your welcome ma." .
"Presents time!" Maddy squeals dragging Sa'Riyah into the dining room handing her the gift she bought.

"Half of them are from ash.." Maddy said looking at me. Sa'Riyah turns around "you really didn't have too, any of you guys!" She pouted opening the gift Maddy got her.

Her mouth dropped as she pulled out a black silk dress with gold rhinestones on the collar. "You wore this on your birthday!" Sa'Riyah squealed pulling Maddy into a hug. "I know that you loved it so why not give it to you." Maddy smiled.

After Sa'Riyah opened my gifts she was I think a little upset because of how much stuff I got her but never more grateful. Rue's present was next, it was in a even smaller box when she opened the box.

She opened it and a personally designed perfume was in it. The perfume had a picture of Rue and Sa'Riyah in middle school at the winter dance. The scent was vanilla bean, Sa'Riyah's favorite scent.

She ran over to rue engulfing her into the biggest hug. I would've never expected Rue to get a present that meaningful. Lexi's gift was a pair of jeans and a couple crop tops that Sa'Riyah thanked her for.

Faye also got her a gift but I have no clue where it is because she was sleeping like the whole time. I was gonna take Sa'Riyah somewhere for her birthday.

Thoughts?? Who's ready for this final chapter!!??
Also it's probably coming out in a hour or two