030.

PLEASE COMMENT ITS THE LAST ONE ATLEAST COMMENT ON THIS ONE 🙏🙏

you don't babe, when you hold me.
And kiss me slowly it's the sweetest thing.
And it don't change if I had it my way.

I held hands with Ashtray following him on the beach. It was 12:30 AM and the beach was quiet. It was dark but we still sat down admiring the nice breeze.

You would know that you are.
You're the coffee that I need in the mornin'.
You're my sunshine in the rain when it's pourin'.

I laid my head on his shoulder. "It's so nice." I mumble. "I know." He quietly stated with a soft smile. A couple minutes go by and Ashtray starts to move around.

Wont you give yourself to me?
Give it all, oh.
I just wanna see how beautiful you are.
you know that I see it, I know your a star.

He starts running towards the water making sure to take his shoes off. I take mine off following him then running around the shallow cold water.

Where you go, I'll follow.
No matter how far.
If life is a movie.
Oh, your the best part.

The lights from the little house for the lifeguard brightened a bit, I turned around confused and the lifeguard stood there with a smile. Awe.

Oh, best part.
It's the sunrise and those brown eyes, yea.
You're the one that I desire.
When we wake up.
and then we make love.

He started to go deeper into the water and I just followed him splashing around. I was literally wearing pajamas because I got woken up from my sleep by everyone, which is totally fine.

It makes me feel so nice.
You're my water when I'm stuck in a desert.
You're the Tylenol I take when my head hurts.
You're the sunshine of my life.

"Oh my God, it's so cold!" I squeal dragging myself out the cold water. Ashtray comes from behind me picking me up like nothing and running around. "Ashtray!" I shout but he wouldn't put me down.

I just wanna see how beautiful you are.
You know that I see it.
I know you're a star.

He finally puts me down, We make our way to where the stuff was laying and sit down on the sand drenched with water. "Look at mee!" I groan squeezing the water out of my oversized tee.

Where you go, I'll follow.
No matter how far.
If life is a movie.
Then you're the best part.

"You know what's the best part about tonight?" Ashtray questioned smirking a bit. "What?".
"Being with you." Ashtray admitted pecking my lips. "Awee." I mumble under my breath.

If you love me, won't you say something?
If you love me, won't you?
Won't you?

"I know you don't really want anymore gifts, but." Ashtray starts pulling something out of the pocket of his hoodie that was laying on the ground. That's why he took it off..

If you love me, won't you say something?
If you love me, won't you?
Love me, won't you?

"Ashtray why.." I mumble slowly opening the box he handed me. It was a gorgeous ring inside, another one I swear this boy is spending way too much money on me.

"It's a promise ring." He grinned flashing his braces. "Thank you so much." I place the ring on my other ring finger, it fit perfectly.

"If life is a movie, then you're the best part"

Ashtray was the best part of Sa'Riyah.

the end.

THOUGHTS??
this is adorable i cantttt anywho i will be publishing another book with a new faceclaim and story. Be ready, probably gonna come out tomorrow after I have everything figured out.