016.

I wake up with arms around my waist in a familiar room

I wake up with arms around my waist in a familiar room. It was ashtrays room and he had his arms around my waist. I tried to wiggle out of his grip but it wouldn't budge. "5 more minutes." He says in a raspy voice. "Ash i have school and I know im hella late." I groan trying to find my phone.

It's only 7 am. He finally lets me go. "I need clothes." I say nudging his side. "Take some of mine." He says sitting up in the bed wiping his eyes. I take the chance and grab a hoodie from his closet with some grey sweats.

I go to the bathroom and get dressed grabbing a extra toothbrush from the cabinet. I brush my teeth grabbing my bag, "I need a ride please." I throw him car keys and he gets up throwing a black tank top on. He drops me off, I notice Troy and Roy standing in front of the school watching me get out the car.

I just brush it off and wave ash bye. Troy speaks up stopping me from walking in. "You the drugdealers lil brothers girl?" He asks grinning. "Nope we're just friends." I push past them and walk into the school grabbing stuff from my locker.

The last bell rings and I see rue on her way out. "What's up rue!" I tap her shoulder. "Hey!" She says with a smile. "You wanna go to the water park this weekend?" I ask making eye contact with her.

"Yoooo, of course I wanna go!" She shouts forming her face into a big smile. "Alright I'll invite our friend group plus ash and fez." I say pulling my phone out inviting people.

I invited Maddy, lexi, Cassie, Kat, BB, Ash, Fez and Gia, That's about it. Everyone said yes.

Mads🫶.

i needa get a new bathing suit u wanna go shopping?
im down when?
On my way!

I gasp at her response and start running home waving bye to Rue. I unlock the door trying to catch my breath. I quickly change out of the sweats and hoodie ash gave me and put on some ripped jeans with a black graphic cropped top.

I fix up my hair and hear a honk outside. I grab my bag and run out the house throwing open the car door. "Heyyy!" Maddy drags the Y. "Hey, I brought your lipgloss." I hand her the lipgloss she let me borrow. "Thanks I've been needing this." She puts it in her purse and starts driving off.

She plays a couple songs and we get there. We walk into the mall trying on outfits and i pick a few clothes plus some bathing suits, Maddy does the same.

Thoughts??
This chapter is ass because I didn't feel like writing and just rushed it