020.

Flashback since Mouse is already dead

"Rue, ash already told me they're busy today plus we're soaked!" I begged as she stomped to the front door. "Well I want drugs." I stopped in my tracks "rue you want what? You know what, I'm not gonna stop you kill yourself if you want." I shrugged placing my hands into the pockets of my damp hoodie.

Rue holds up middle fingers to the camera. "What the fuck you want rue?" Ash says into the intercom. "Drugs what else?" Rue bangs on the door once again before it is flung open by ash. He was wearing grey sweats with a black tank top.

"Hey rose." He nods at me, " Hey. can I get a towel please?" I ask, he walks into the hallway opening a closet door. He then throws me a brown towel.

"Thanks. One more favor.." I press my lips together, he turns around and raises his eyebrows. "A change of clothes.." I speak softly, "I gotchu ma." He walks into the room and grabs me some sweats and a hoodie.

My favorite hoodie of his too.

"Thankssss!" I drag the S and change right then and there. I was wearing boxers under my other drenched sweats so it wasn't a big deal, plus a sports bra.

"I could fucking kill you right now." I sit next to rue clenching my jaw. Fez looks over to his phone and back at rue. He then walks to the front door speaking with some scary ass big dude.

He had hella tattoos, and was bald. Which to be honest made it more scary, "so, this yo lil bitchs?" The bald man asks with a raspy voice, I peak behind my shoulder noticing ash standing right there giving a hard glance to the bald man.

"Nah that's like my little sisters." Fez corrects him in a soft tone. "Why hello there little sis's." He hold out his hand in front of me and Rue placing a kiss on our hands.

Now when Fez said his dudes were coming over, I didn't think his dudes would be this dude.

"My name is mouse it's a pleasure to meet y'all."
He presses his lips together on one knee.

But you know that's what happens when you hang out with drug dealers.

"Yo Custer toss me that bag!" Mouse shouts standing up. The other dude tosses him a black bag. "Yo, check it. I got 100 OP-OC 80's, 500 Xanny bars, 500 20's of Addy, im low on vikes so if you wanna cop some vikes you better cop em today cause I got like 50 left, I got a quap Calimenisonal and a ounce of molly." He grabs plastic bags from the bag placing them on the table.

Yooooo.

"Yo Custer what's the math on that?" Mouse asks Custer. He mumbles numbers under his breath counting quickly, faster than I ever could. Fez then tosses mouse a brown paper bag most likely filled with cash, mouse then tosses it to Custer.

"You sure you don't want no fentanyl?" Mouse asks fez stepping forward a bit. "Nah man, im cool of that shit. There's too many OD's man I don't want the heat." Fez shrugs it off. He then turns his body around walking towards me and Rue.

"How about you beauties?" I widen my eyes leaning back into the couch. "Y'all ever try fetanyl?" He asks. Me and Rue both shake our heads in sync. "Nah theyre good bruh." Fez tries reassuring him. He then sits beside Rue playing with her hair, smiling at me. "Y'all gon let big brother talk for you?" He asks leaning in.

Rue shrugs "uh, i don't know." "Don't look at him look at me." Mouse snaps. "Um, I have to use the restroom." I get up pushing past Ashtray and sprinting into his room laying on the bed.

He follows me, "please go help Rue, he's gonna fucking drug her!" I yell at him and he shakes his head. "I can't them dudes don't mess around."
I groan laying down waiting for them to leave, Fez then knocks on the door. "Ash go flush this down the toilet and grab the narcan just in case."

I push out the door and sit next to rue. "Hi rose, im so happy!" Rue slurs laying her head on my shoulder. "I know rue.." I play with her curls. "Yo, im gonna call jewel." Fez says, I nod placing a blanket over her.

Thoughts. Also not proof read, I honestly forgot I already killed off mouse and wrote it as if he didn't die so I went back and got rid of those parts