009.

(dont be a silent reader, I wanna hear what u think! <3)

My anxiety started reaching its highest. I thought about all the worst things that could happen, suddenly I hit the ground hard. I was high and didn't know what happen to me.

"Shit." I try to get up but it wasn't physically possible. I take my hand and gently touch the top of my head. As I look at my hand I see blood on my two fingertips.

"You okay?" A unfamiliar voice asks from a distance. I look around trying to find the mysterious person but I could barely see. My vision was very blurry. "Uh, not really." I say pretty loudly so they could hear me.

Footsteps come from behind me and I slightly turn my head around, it hurt every time I moved. "Oh! I know you." I say pointing at him. It was Elliot, he was good friends with Rue but I never actually met him and had a conversation.

"Yea you must be rose." He held out his hand so that I could get up. I grab onto his hand and stumble back right away, he grabs onto me and lifts me into his arms. "Are you high?" He questions with a curious face. I nod my head avoiding eye contact. "What the hell did you take?" He asks.

"Molly." I spoke softly. He nods his head and soon he places me into the passanger seat of his car. It was kinda old but not like a super old car. He walks around the car and sits in the front starting up the car. "Where's your house?" He requested.

"Not far, I'll direct you." I stated. My phone lights up when I receive a text, I groan and grab it seeing that ash texted me.

Ash 🍃
Yo.
hey.
u home?
almost
alr call me when u get home
ok.

I put my phone into my pocket and point to the right side so he could go right. I finally make it home and wave to Elliot thanking him for saving my life. As soon as I get home I dial ashes name in pressing call on his contact. The phone rings exactly two times before he answers.

S-hey.
A-sup we should talk.
S-yea we should.
A-look im sorry for ghosting you I should've not acted like i did nothing.
S-it's ok just don't keep me in the dark like that for too long, I was confused.
A-nah your good you free tomorrow?
S-im planning on getting my nails done u could go if u want??
A-yea sure that's fine
S-okayyyy bye
A-bye.

He hangs up and I grab a white crop top from my pajama drawer with a pair of black nike shorts. I take off all of my accessories and my makeup one by one which felt like forever. I pull my hair into a quick bun then hop into bed falling right to sleep.

I wake up to a loud buzzing which I'm pretty sure was my phone. I stumble to my phone half asleep, why would someone call me this early?

R-im here open bitch
S-what why it's so early rueeee
R-i don't care I'm hungry and my mom has shit food at the house
S-ugh fine I'll be down in a sec
R-okk

I hang up the phone and grab some simple black socks from my drawer struggling to put them on. One thing people will never see me is barefoot only if we're swimming or im wearing heels/sandals. I run down the stairs and unlock the door seeing Rue, she looked clean oddly.

Her hair had nice looking French braids with some beads at the end, her edges were even laid but they were super simple.Where did Rue go? She wore a red long sleeve cropped top with some baggy black cargo jeans paired with white converses. "Wowww! You look nice." I squeal loudly.

"Uhh yea I guess, Gia girlied me out and shit.." I heard the beads hitting eachother as she walked in the house. "Wow Gia can do hair really good!" I grabbed a braid and examined it. Rue walked into the kitchen and opened my pantry grabbing a bag of hot fries. She opened it aggressively then started eating it.

"Exactly what I needed!" She says with food in her mouth. "I need more snacks, you wanna stop by fez's store for snacks nothing else." I raise my eyebrows looking at her. "I'm sober so that's okay." I smile at her and we leave the house.

As we make it to fez's store I see fez sitting on the counter as he sees us he smiles big, Lexi was standing across from him with her hands behind her back smiling awkwardly. "Sup." Fez says then placing the blunt in between his lips, exhaling the smoke. Lexi waves to us and continues talking to fez, it was weird. Fez was nervous and she was obviously too.

Soon we heard a car door shut loudly, i spin around and see Cal Jacobs walk towards the shop with his hand in his pocket. He was being weird glancing around the stop and then grabbing hot funyuns and gum. Fez spoke to him then Cal placed his hand into his pocket for a little, everyone was nervous.

I could hear ash moving around in the back, I assumed he is grabbing guns or something noticing what's happening. Cal takes his hand out of his pocket and places a 20 bill on the counter "just a concerned father." I sigh of relief and throw a big amount of snacks on the counter allowing fez to ring them up.

Thoughts??