017.

I woke up and decided to start getting ready since the water park gets packed quickly

I woke up and decided to start getting ready since the water park gets packed quickly. I pick a blue bikini with a oversized shirt over it. I brushed my curls then putting my hair into a low bun. I wore my crocs and called it a day.

Ashtray was planning to pick me up, so I texted him letting him know I was ready. I made sure to pack sunscreen, towels and a change of clothes.

I heard a couple honks outside of my house and ran outside, I loveeee the water park so I'm super excited to be going with my favorite people. Rue was in the backseat smoking a blunt that fez had gave to her. "Sup kid." Fez says smiling softly. The boys both had tank tops and swim trunks on. Rue wore a pair of black biker shorts with a black tank top. "Hey!" I smile.

"Rue your wearing that to swim?" I ask pointing at her. "Yea I don't have any bikinis and I don't like wearing them anyways." She shrugs placing the blunt in between her lips. "Oh alright." I nod.

We finally make it to the water park, Maddy, Cassie, lexi, BB and Kat were waiting outside all together. When Maddy seen us she ran to the car engulfing me and Rue into a hug. "Heyyy!" She shouts. She waved to Fez and ash softly.

"Let's get this day started!" Maddy says putting her phone into the beach bag she had. Maddy wore a cute mint green bikini she bought at the mall, a matching green skirt. The boys bought there own locker and the girls did.

I shoved my bags into the locker taking off my shirt and placing it into the bag. Everyone took off there coverups. We all went straight to the water slides picking a partner each to ride with. I rode with Rue, Maddy rode with Cassie, Fez rode with Ash, Lexi rode with Kat but BB wanted to sit this one out cause of this boy she caught her eye on.

Sounds like BB 100%.

As we waited in line we played never have I ever since the line was hella long. "Everyone hold up 10 fingers!" I say with a smirk. Everyone puts their fingers up, ash was dreading it I could tell but whatever. Cassie goes first "never have I ever fucked someone 5 years older than you!" Maddy puts her finger down, same with Cassie, Kat slowly puts her finger down trying to hide it. I smirk at her as she widens her eyes.

Then Maddy goes "put a finger down if your a virgin." Lexi, me, and ash put our fingers down. I really thought I would be the only one. They all start laughing "what the fuck is funny?" I say smirking. "Nothing..." Maddy says.

"Okay next question!" I shout trying to change the subject. I really wanted to expose Cassie about fucking nate but I didn't wanna ruin the day, she got 3 days which in 3 days cassie is throwing a sleepover at her house. Amazing timing.

The line passes by and Rue was screaming like a damn baby the whole entire ride. I was about to slap the fuck outta her it was really not that scary. "Rue shut the fuck up!" I shout as we go down the slide fast. "I FEEL LIKE IM ABOUT TO FUCKING FLY OFF THIS RAFT!" She shouts like the world was ending.

"Rue your fine!" I slap the back of her head as we see light at the end of the slide. "Finally that was fucking scary!" She says lifting herself out the raft. "Your the literal definition of a pussy." I press my lips together.

"Wow, I see how it is!" She says pointing her finger at me. As everyone finishes riding the slide we all decide to go in the lazy river because that line was hell for a 20 second ride.

We all grab floaties and go our seperate ways in the lazy river, I drift away in the water with Ash. I basically lost Rue. "I love the lazy river." I say laying my head in the floatie. "Same it's so relaxing." He grabs his phone around his neck in the pouch thingy.

"You wanna go hit up some rides?" He asks tilting his head to the right. "I'm down." We find the exit to the lazy river, I make sure to text the group chat of us girls and he texts fez. We go on like 20 rides and decide to get something to eat, I reserve a table and sit there on my phone while ash orders food in line.

Suddenly a guy sits across from me that's definitely not ash. "Hey pretty girl." A deep voice says. I look up to see a teenage boy maybe around 18, he had blonde hair that was puffy. "Uh hi?" I say looking back down at my phone.

"You sittin her all alone?" He asks bothering me again. "Uh no actually they should be coming back soon." I say trying to make him just go away. "You got a boyfriend?" he asks causing me to look up and widen my eyes.

"Yes she does, now get up before I kick your ass." Ash states holding a tray of food. "Oh I'm sorry, didn't know she was taken." He frantically gets up like he was about to piss himself. "Thanks." I say grabbing the chicken tenders on the tray. "Your welcome, lucky the food got here in time." He says grabbing a fry and putting it in his mouth.

"Yea." I speak lowly grabbing a chicken tender and biting into it. "I'm tired can we start heading home after we eat?" I ask. "Yea sure lemme text fez." He grabs his phone and sends fez a text.

"I'm gonna text the girls." I text the girls and put my phone away so I could finish eating. Fez starts walking up to us and sits next to ash grabbing a fry and popping it into his mouth. "Y'all ready?" He asks. "Yea." I say eating the last chicken tender then dumping the tray in the trash.

I grab my things out the locker since the girls were gonna stay here. We leave the water park and they drop me off at my house.

Thoughts??
Not proof read so yeaa