007.

Mads 🫶

Mads 🫶.

hey bitchhhh
                                            hey maddy
u wanna go bowling tonite?
                                             sure why not
Kk, imma pick u up @ 8

I hearted her message and started doing my hair. Me and ash are suppose to hang out in 10 minutes. He wants to go to this new diner that just opened but he said he has no friend to go with so he invited me.

I put my hair into a slick bun, and then put a black head band on. I have been checking up on my dad. The police ended up searching the house because they found drugs in his system. Im actually happy that my dad will be sent to jail because I'll finally have some peace. I have finally felt free and a heavy weight off my shoulders.
I have this bandana crop top on, then put some baggy jeans on.

Ash 🍃

imma be there in 5 mins
                                                               kk

I quickly grab my black jordan ones and a black purse. I used this purse alot so it already has my things in it, like lipgloss, wallet and sunglasses. I slid my shoes on at the front door and walked outside, he was pulling up so I walked up to his car pulling open the car door. "sup." he moves a couple things he had in the passanger seat and threw them in the back.

"what's the diner called?" I like doing research on places before we go there so I asked in a low tone.
"I don't know, it's on 36th street that's all I know." He flips thru the radio finally staying on one. Wait for u by Future, Drake and Tems was playing on the radio, he mumbled softly to the lyrics.

He was dressed nicely, a pair of black jeans with a few distressed rips and a white graphic tee, a gold chain on his neck. He had a hat on, it was just a black hat simple but good looking. I posted a quick sky pic on my story.

Theoneandonlymads

Bitch who are u withhh
                                             no one ....
Tell meeee
                                             ashtray fez brother
ooo u like that drug dealer dick
                                             Maddy!
have fun girly
                                             I will lmao

"What the hell you laughing at?" Ash looks at me with a smirk, "nothing just a meme a friend sent." I put my phone in between my legs and rested my hand on my thigh. The window was slightly open and the breeze was nice.

We pulled into a cute little diner, it looked brand new. The theme was definitely an old school theme, but I liked it a lot, it gave me good vibes. We walk into the restaurant and the lady greets us giving us a table. I thought that the waitresses didn't roll around on roller skates anymore but I guess I was wrong.