019.

I woke up to the sound of Rues voice, I jump out of bed and walk to the front door seeing fez laying his head against the door listening to Rue yell

I woke up to the sound of Rues voice, I jump out of bed and walk to the front door seeing fez laying his head against the door listening to Rue yell. "You did this to me!" Her voice cracks and I could hear her start crying.

She bangs on the door aggressively "you fucking ruined my life." He rubs his head wanting to open it but he just doesn't have the heart to let her kill herself. I softly smile at him, a little heartbroken. Ash walked in noticing what was going on, he sat on the step and held his head in his hands.

"The least you can do is open the goddamn door and fix it! Im fucking serious, im so fucking serious." She shouts. "If you dont open this door right now I swear to god, I will hate you till the day i fucking die!" Fez sighs and walks away mumbling "im sorry." Under his breath.

I shake my head sitting next to ash laying my head on his shoulder. A hour goes by and I tap ash on his shoulder "you wanna go to the park, I need some air after seeing how Rue was today?"

"Yea, uh lemme get the keys meet me in the car." He presses his lips together unlocking the front door. "Hey kid." Fez says. "Yea?" I turn around making eye contact with him. "He likes you a lot, don't tell him I'm saying anything though." I squint my eyes confused on what he just told me "ash likes me?" I remark.

"Yea, just go have fun we will talk about this later." He ushers me off placing the blunt in between his lips. I nod walking out the car and getting in the passanger seat. We went to my favorite park, I got out and made sure to bring a blanket so that we could lay on it.

I laid the blanket down and sat on it. "You wanna dance?" I ask randomly sitting up and he sits up confused on what I just said. "nah I don't dance." He declines laying back down. "Come on ash, nobody is here!" I grab his arm lightly pulling him.

"Fine.." he groans standing up, he places his hands on my waists and I place my hands on his shoulders. There was no music so we were moving freely dancing, I giggled while he spinned me around.

"Um, Sa'Riyah?" Ash mumbles. "Yea?" "You know that I-" a loud thunder interrupts him and rain starts pouring on us. "Oh gosh!" I squeal touching my damp hair. He was drenched already looking at his clothes.

I take off my shoes and start running around spinning around grabbing his arm to do the same. He pulls me in, "Sa'Riyah, don't say nothing and just let me speak." I nod allowing him to continue. "I like you, I really do." He looks away awkwardly. "I do too." I mumble, he looks back widening his eyes.

"For real, like deadass?" He smiles. "Like deadass." He pulls me in for a kiss, he was gentle and then started becoming aggressive. He moved down to my neck, i back up quickly. "We are at a park!" I shout touching my neck to make sure there's nothing.

He laughs flashing his teeth. We end up going home and watching a movie together. It was a nice moment for me, fez and ash. But I'm not sure if me and him are official??

Short chapter BUT FINALLYYYYYYY 😻😻