022.

riyah.rose123 has posted..

rose123 has posted

riyah

riyah.rose123: some random photos in my
camera roll for ur feed 😻 plus ashy as a lil kid

ashh_20: i was like 10 how tf u got that
> have no clue 🤷‍♀️

fez.o19: she happy cs she seein jewel
> yessir

theonlyandonlymads: HOT ASS GIRLS
>all u bae 🫶
>ruebennett914:thx maddy ik i am hot
>ofc rue

ruebennett914: ash i remember when u were that small
>ashh_20: stfu u don't remember shit
>fez.019: she was changing your nasty ass diapers
>ruebennett914: fez I would never don't lie now
>ashh_20: fez stfu now pls
>stop arguing in my comments damn

"Your so damn inactive!" Maddy shouts brushing mascara onto my eyelash. "I don't post everyday, but I'm not totally ghost." I snap back walking to the mirror and looking at my eyelashes after she finishes.

"You excited for tonight?" She questions placing a white crop top and some ripped baggy jeans on the bed for me, pairing it with a flannel. "Somewhat nervous. I've never been on a date." I mumble as she starts applying lipstick on my lips.

"He's good for you, everything will be alright." She smiles spinning my chair around for me to see the finishing touch. "Oh my God, I literally wanna marry you!" I gasp admiring my makeup.

"You would never ditch ash for me, but anyways get dressed." She hands me the clothing and I start changing because we're girls and I've seen like every part of my friends.

                                Flashback
I lay in my bed scrolling through Tik-Tok as a loud doorbell echos through my house. I groan hopping off my bed to exit my room. I make it downstairs and throw open the door.

Ashtray stood there with a soft smile, he was holding a container of Ferraro Rocher. I smiled large as I seen he was holding my favorite chocolate.

"uhm, hey." He mumbles walking into my house slowly. "Hey ash, why did you stop by?" I ask tilting my head sideways. "I'm sorry for going ghost or whatever the hell you call it. I was just kinda nervous to talk to you after our last you know interaction.." he stares at his shoes avoiding eyecontact with me.

"Oh your good, I was kinda nervous too.." I smile grabbing a water out my fridge and handing it to him. "Oh also this is for you, I wanna know if you wanna go on like a date if that's alright with you?" He questions with innocent facial expression.

"Oh goodness, of course!" I smirk pulling him in for a hug. I pull away, "you wanna watch a movie and eat this?" I grab the container of Ferraro Rocher. "yea." He nods and I grab the remote turning 5 feet apart on.

"This movie is amazinggg!" I squeal pressing play. The movie finishes and I wipe my tears. "I fucking love Cole Sprouse" I state shoving a chocolate in my mouth. "That wasn't sad." Ashtray says with bloodshot red eyes.

"Oh okay, you look like you high." I point to his eyes, he widens his eyes quickly pulling out his phone camera looking at his eyes. "Shit." He mutters. "It's okay to cry ashtray." I tell him placing my head on his shoulder. I end up slowly drifting asleep.

I pull the flannel on and grab random jordan 4's that match with my outfit from my closet. "Bitch you like stunning, im jealous!" Maddy points at her sweats and black crop top. "You still look amazing in just sweats." I softly smile.

"Your date will be here soon!" She squeals handing me a purse and touching up my hair. She practically shoves me out the room forcing me to wait for ashtray.

Ash🍃
Im here
                                                                     alr

I hug Maddy bye and walk out the house seeing ashtray leaning against the car door, with a bouquet of flowers "you look good."

"Why thank you." I smile at him, doing a little spin to show off my outfit. He opened the door for me and I slid in the passanger seat taking the bouquet from him. He wore a black button-up with some black distressed jeans, for shoes he wore some random jordan 4's.

"So where are we going?" I ask confused as hell. "You'll see." He mutters turning the radio on, i hummed to the lyrics as we pulled into a restaurant by the ocean. "Oh my God, this place is fancy as hell!" I squeal interlocking fingers with him.

We walk into the place and he starts talking to the waiter "Table for 2 under the name Ash." The waiter nods typing something into the computer.

He then guides us to a table, it was a huge room with a beautiful chandelier. Some of the walls were glass and peered right over the ocean, it was so gorgeous. "How did you find this place?" I ask taking a seat. "Google, I wanted something near the ocean." I nod smirking a bit.

About a hour goes by and we ate. Ashtray paid the waiter, and we left. He grabbed my hand and started walking towards the dock near the restaurant. I followed him and we watched the water.

"Sa'Riyah.." ashtray muttered. "Yea?" I face him tilting my head. "I know this may not be the perfect place or time but, would you like to be my girlfriend?" He grabs something out of his pocket and hands me a tiny box.

I stay silent for a second to open the box and it was a silver necklace with our birthstones "Do you like it?" He scratches the back of his head awkwardly. "Yes and yes!" I pull him in for a kiss.

Thoughts?? THIS CHAPTER WAS SOOO ADORABLEE ASHES SOFT SIDE CAME OUT