023.

I parked my bike outside of my favorite store

I parked my bike outside of my favorite store. I skipped inside greeting Fez then walking to the back to see Ashtray.

"Hey!" I state sitting on the chair across from him. "Sup ma." He places the wad of cash in his hand into a brown paper bag. My phone starts ringing with Rues picture displayed on the screen.

S-Hey rue.
R-Sup, you wanna come over to Elliot's?
S-Uh yea sure when?
R-Like head over ina hour I'll send you the location
S-Ok, bye
R-Bye bye

"Imma go to Elliot's in a hour." I remark placing my phone on the desk. "Who's that?" Ash squints his eyes at me. "Rues friend, he's not that type of guy if your thinking that." I shrug. "alright." He switches his attention to a blonde girl walking in.

She looked about 15 with long blonde wavy hair, she was wearing a pink crop top with some white jean shorts. Ashtray rolled his eyes, "hey ash." She smirks giving me a death stare. I look at her in disgust before going back on my phone.

"That'll be 150." Ash states placing her things in a bag. "Okay." She grabs her wallet handing him money. "Are you free Sunday?" She questions taking the bag from him. "No." Ash blankly responds grabbing his phone.

"What about saturday?" She begged, "I have a girlfriend, im not going anywhere with you." Ash fumed slamming his phone on the desk. "Jeez okay." She runs out the room.

I widen my eyes at him, "damn." He breaths heavily "I hate her dumbass, always tryna get me to go somewhere with her." I press my lips together, "well imma head out, bye ash." I kiss his forehead walking out the store. "Bye ma."

I make it to Elliot's house and knock a couple times. The door flys open and Elliot stands there with a smile. "Hi person I met at party who was lost!" He hugs me and I follow him to the room and lay on the bed.

Rue flops next to me giving me a hug, "hi bestfriend." I laughed. "Hiii." She drags the word, Jules then walks in the room laying next to elliot.

Elliot turns on some music then randomly starts dancing with Rue. "I gotta go to the bathroom." Rue states as Elliot falls on the bed, and she walks away to the bathroom.

Jules then falls on the bed next to Elliot, I sat on a random pillow on the ground scrolling through tiktok. "I think she has a crush on you." I hear Jules whisper to Elliot. "More like you Jules." I speak up with a smirk. "Should we all just fuck?" Elliot suggests. "Uh no, I have a boyfriend mister." I laugh placing my phone beside me.

Jules then starts kissing Elliot, I widen my eyes kinda confused on what was happening. "Aren't you dating Rue?" As soon as I speak the bathroom door opens and Rue flys on the bed in the middle of them. They stopped kissing before Rue caught it.

I shake my head going back on my phone. "Are you a virgin rose?" Elliot asks me sitting up. "Maybe." I reply smirking a bit. "So your telling me you haven't fucked ashtray." Rue beams pushing her hair behind her ear.

"Rue we just started dating plus I don't think he's that type of person, I don't know." I shrug it off.
"Whatever, I also have to use the restroom." Elliot lifts himself off the bed walking to the bathroom.

I scroll through instagram stories seeing Kat posted a selfie of her and Maddy at the mall. I smile liking the story, "let's play truth or dare!" Rue squeals grabbing my phone from my hand and holding it in the air so I couldn't get it.

"Ugh, fine." I groan laying on the bed. "Rue truth or dare?" Jules asks sitting on her knees. "Dare of course!" Rue shrugs. "Kiss Elliot when he comes back for 10 seconds." Jules suggests and rue accepts standing by the door to wait for Elliot.

He starts walking back and Rue pulls him in for a kiss that lasted 1 second, "that was not 10 seconds" I say widening my eyes. "Was that a dare?" Elliot asks. "Maybe." Jules states smirking at Elliot.

Elliot then leans near rue's ear whispering something to her. "Let's start the clock!" Elliot states starting to kiss rue. "Okay.. 1,2 oh,3,4,5,6,wow,7,8,9,10. Yep thank you! Wow, cool." Jules states leaning back a little.

"Y'all were really gettin it.." I smirk. "That was amazing." Rue smiles. "Okay rue?" Jules joked looking kinda jealous. "Oh are you jealous?" Rue questions Jules. "No, I don't get jealous.. um, hey Elliot?" Jules chimes in. "Yea?" "Uh truth or dare" Jules asks him tilting her head.

"Dare." He says with no hesitation. "I dare you.. to lick from here to here." She points from her V-Line to the bottom of her bra. "Wow your girl is pretty sexy." Elliot smirks at rue walking over to her. "Oo, oo you jealous Rue?" Jules questions rue.

Rue nods her head smirking a bit. "Now that was fucking amazing." Jules smiles big. "You know I think if you two are gonna keep up with these lesbian power games, we should steal some liquor." They all look at eachother.

"Now that's my cue to leave. Bye guys." I wave and they all say there goodbyes to me. I end up walking to the nearest park and sitting on the bench letting the breeze move my curls.

A familiar truck stops near me and a tall man gets out. As he gets closer I could tell who it was, fucking Nate jacobs. You gotta be shitting me. "Why hello Sa'Riyah." Nate spoke in a loud tone. "What are you doing here Nate?" I roll my eyes making eye contact with him.

"Just making sure you get a message out for me. Tell your boyfriends brother I'm not fucking scared of him, he may have won that last fight because the glass bottle but I'm still coming for him. Tell him to watch out beautiful." He dictated. "you think I'm scared of you nate?" I question pulling my hair into a ponytail.

"You should be darling." He sneered through his teeth. "Ohh okay." I get up and start walking away as I hear the truck door slam and start to drive away.

Thoughts?? Kinda rushed