CHAPTER 1

a sunny morning in a house that is quite large, cannot be said to be simple, the house is luxurious enough to be occupied or just seen from the outside. In the house there are only 3 people who are enjoying breakfast. No maids or housekeepers, because they don't need them.

The atmosphere seemed harmonious until the young man spoke up.

"Zhan, how's your studies lately?"

This sweet man in front of him lifted his face that had been looking down at the delicious dish in front of him and looked at the middle-aged man who was talking to him with a small smile. "Yeah dad, everything's fine." Yes, that man is the father of the grown man. The 3 people in the house were Father, Mother, and their favorite son. He is Xiao Zhan, with his parents, Mrs Xiao and Mr Xiao. They live in harmony and happiness with the income of their father who runs a small company. They enjoyed breakfast as usual before this sweet man left for his campus.

"Zhan". That beautiful and gentle voice called out to his son, the young man turned to the middle-aged woman with a smile showing his bunny teeth. "Yes mom?". He said softly.

"Zhan, do you remember what mom and dad said when you were a teenager?" continued the middle-aged woman talking to her son.

The man stopped his hands that had been busy cutting a piece of beef on his plate and looked back at his mother with a look that was difficult to interpret. He knew very well what was meant by this woman he loved dearly, of course they were talking about the matchmaking which they canceled when he was a teenager because the candidate he was betrothed to had decided to study abroad. They don't know each other at all. "Mom, do you want to talk about
about that ridiculous matchmaking again?"

"Zhan, it's not a ridiculous matchmaking. We can't refuse what's been decided".

Xiao Zhan stopped his breakfast and got up from his seat. "I'm late, mom and dad, I'll say goodbye." He said as he grabbed the bag that was already beside him and left. His mother just looked at his father with a sigh and his father just shook his head.

Besides that, in Wang's house, the house is like a very luxurious palace that makes anyone feel comfortable when they are in it. But unfortunately the family was not harmonious enough because of the child's stubborn and cold attitude. Currently in the dining room of the luxurious house, sit a husband and wife and their only child who has been showing a gloomy face ever since.

"Yibo, this time you can't refuse this matchmaking, father has already determined the day of your meeting, you will meet tomorrow and your engagement will be done the day after tomorrow". Said the man who was none other than Mr. Wang. The child's name was Wang Yibo, and the two parents in front of him were his mother and father. After hearing his father's words, the boy looked closely at his father's face. "I don't want dad! What the hell is this dad, we'll meet tomorrow and get engaged the day after tomorrow? Is dad out of his mind? We don't even know each other, do you?" His father didn't care about his poke, while his mother just nodded as a sign that he agreed with his father's decision. The handsome-looking man snorted in annoyance. He stood up so violently that the chair he was sitting on fell backwards. He certainly couldn't refusehis father's request, because if he refused, his father might forbid him from participating in wild racing as he usually does. His father could also confiscate all of his motorbike collection. Because he didn't want that to happen, even though he was annoyed he accepted it. No matter who the woman he will marry, what he thinks is that after getting engaged he will make the woman go out of his life by himself. But he does not know that it is the beginning of his life.

The next day.

The parents of the Wang and Xiao families each gave the address of which restaurant they were going to, the reason they gave the address was because they had deliberately let the two children meet together first so they could get to know each other better.

"Zhan, this is the address of the restaurant where we will meet your partner, but sorry it seems that at this time father and mother cannot accompany you directly, you go there first, there is already a table number where you will sit". Of course they did all the plans carefully.

"But mom?" Zhan asked hesitantly while raising an eyebrow but his mother and father were already in their car and about to leave.