CHAPTER 14 💚❤️

"Why are you so spoiled?" zhan asked yibo softly.

"I don't know, I just wanted to." Yibo answered slowly with a smile.

And her peeking mother sighed in satisfaction. Finally his son could smile sincerely.

The lunch event started. After lunch they rest. His mother asked them to stay overnight, but Yibo refused, arguing that Zhan had a lot of work to do.

In the afternoon they returned to the apartment. "Ahh, tired". Zhan said.

"Why bunny?" Yibo asked.

"Next time let's take the car"

Yibo just smiled and followed zhan from behind to headed to their apartment. They go inside. Zhan immediately lay down on the bed while Yibo got ready to take a shower.

The days go by quickly. They have been together for almost 2 months now. And Yibo loves Zhanzhan even more. So did zhanzhan, but she still had a girlfriend, so he didn't admit that he liked the boy. In fact, he was denying his feelings.

"Tomorrow my class is holding an art show in the village. I'll probably stay there." Zhan said which made Yibo's face brighten up instantly.

"Really? You stay there?". Yibo asked back and zhan just nodded.

Yess -----

"Then be careful bunny"

The next day Yibo went to campus. Don't forget to remind your idol to be careful. Zhan just nodded in response.

After Yibo's departure, Zhan took out his cell phone.

"babe-----get ready soon. You really don't have time for me lately" Lin mey messaged zhanzhan with sad emoticon. Zhan smiled looking at his cellphone screen, he realized that he had very rarely had time for his lover, because yibo was always attached to him.

Lin mey smiled happily because zhan asked him to meet, he hoped that this time it would not be hindered by yibo.

Yibo seemed to be returning in the evening as they had some things to do on campus.

He returned to his apartment but was not alone.

Inside Yizhan's apartment.

"Yeah fast---"

"Aiss why are you so slow".

"Hey come on faster".

"Ahh shit-- don't be there stupid".

"Akrrhhhh---why slow

once ?? ".

Zhan was in the room at the moment. Before leaving he received news from his lecturer that today's activity was cancelled. He finally chose to clean the house and then sleep. But he woke up because he heard the sound of the tibut. He exited the room and headed for the living room where the commotion was.

"What are you doing?". Ask zhan in a low tone to the 3 men who were sitting on the floor blushing, focusing on the television screen.

Those who were busy watching TV were shocked by Zhan's voice that appeared. And even more surprised was Yibo.

he frowned and panicked.

"Mom----bunny, w---why are you still--- yibo talking while looking at his two friends. He was surprised because his friend named li wenhan is now looking at zhan like a hungry lion quickly yibo closed wenhan's eyes in panic and wenhan surprised too.

"Why what huh? What are you guys doing in the middle of the night like this huh?" Zhang snapped.

"This Bunny, I mean, didn't you say you were going to------="