CHAPTER 12 💚❤️

The next day Zhan and Yibo were getting ready to go to Wang's residence. Zhan had already texted his girlfriend, saying that they couldn't meet at this time. Of course, his girlfriend pouted and was annoyed by the change in Zhanzhan's character who was more concerned with yibo than himself. But in Zhanzhan's view, it wasn't because he was more concerned with yibo. But she feels that it is her duty as Yibo's fiancé to meet her parents.

"Bunny, are you done?" asked yibo who was waiting outside neatly. Zhanzhan came out of the room and nodded. The two of them exited the apartment and went downstairs. Yibo headed to the parking lot and took his motorbike.

"Using the motorbike again?". Zhanzhan
asked lazily.

"Why bunny, you don't like it?". Yibo asked again.

"It's not like that. We have a car. Why do we have to use a motorbike first?"!. Zhan said annoyed while pouting his lips. Yibo who saw this was very excited.

cupp....
him. But without them realizing it, a pair of eyes stared at them with sharp gazes filled with hatred and jealousy. Who else if not zhanzhan's lover.

Zhanzhan now feels like a playboy uke who has a beautiful girlfriend as well as a handsome fiancé. Lin Mey intended to go over to zhanzhan because she was curious.

zhanzhan because he wants to know, what is zhanzhan actually doing that he always looks busy and has no time for him. He installed gps on zhanzhan's cell phone, so it wasn't difficult for him to track his lover's. And who would have thought he would see such a scene.

Damn money yibo!! We'll see who will win Zhanzhan's heart. I'll show you that he's mine!!.

"Hurry up". Said Yibo who saw Zhanzhan still standing and not moving from his place.

"Hmm". Zhan just cleared his throat and climbed onto Yibo's motorbike. Without a word, Zhan immediately wrapped his arms around Yibo's waist. Yibo shined with pleasure to see the behavior of this cute bunny. Yibo and zhanzhan also slid into the residence Zhan who had been leaning his cheek on Yibo's shoulder just shook his head slowly. "how do I sleep, while it's still morning".

Yes, they left in the morning because they were planning to have lunch with the wang family.

Yibo smiled and sped up his motorbike so that they would arrive at Wang's residence as soon as possible. 45 minutes later they got there. Mrs. Wang, who is now looking at the flower gardens, immediately runs to them with a cheerful smile.

"Honey, you guys have finally arrived. Zhanzhan, is yibo making things difficult for you?". asked Mrs. wang while holding her future son-in-law's hand.

"Ahaha, no mom". Zhan replied with a small laugh. Mrs. wang really never thought yibo would bring zhan back to her house. He didn't even object when his mother asked to visit. After getting engaged, this was the first time they had come to visit the house again.

It seems their relationship is better.

mistress of money grumbled. While Tuan Wang, who had been standing at the door, just stared at them with a warm smile. They entered the palace -like house, now the maids were busy preparing meals for them.

"Bunny, are you hungry?" Yibo asked suddenly which made his father and mother shocked and looked at Yibo with a look of disbelief. They think maybe they heard wrong.

Zhan who heard Yibo's question just nodded and smiled awkwardly. Yibo knows Zhan's habits, Zhan will eat snacks at 10:00 am. If the campus is at 10:00 then he will bring snacks and snack in class. If at home he will eat a variety of snacks. The fridge is always full of snacks, and yibo sometimes gets annoyed that his coke was taken out of the fridge by zhanzhan and filled with snacks. Yibo is sometimes surprised by Zhanzhan's feminine nature.