CHAPTER 15 💚❤️

Zhanzhan seemed to have forgotten that he had an appointment today with his lover. He sat waiting for yibo while watching tv.

A few minutes later yibo came out with a neat suit and this time zhanzhan was quite stunned to see him but he threw all his thoughts away, yes because the sweet man couldn't convince his feelings.

"Come on". Invite yibo. Zhan turned off the tv and nodded, they exited the apartment and headed downstairs. "Let's use the car". Zhan asked because he was lazy to use a motorbike. Yibo doesn't look happy, because Yibo wants to use a motorbike to make it look more romantic. But seeing Zhan's languid face Yibo finally relented and they ended up using the car.

A few moments later they arrived at a fairly large chicken restaurant.

"Shall we eat here?"Yibo asked while looking out through the window. Zhan nodded while holding his stomach. "I want chicken". Zhan said with a cute face. Yibo who saw that couldn't stand it and wanted to pinch the sweet man's cheek next to him. But in reality it was far off the mark, instead of pinching his cheek, Yibo kissed zhan's lips softly which made zhan quite surprised. Zhanzhan's heart was beating fast and his cheeks were red.

"Stupid". He cursed as he opened the car door and got off first, leaving Yibo.

"Bunny wait". Yibo chuckled at Zhanzhan's shy behavior, he thought it looked really cute.

They entered the restaurant and ordered 3 servings of fried chicken.

"3?, will anyone else come here?".Ask yibo cautioned because zhanzhan ordered 3 servings of fried chicken. Yibo's thoughts are on Zhanzhan's lover, he looks restless, what if that woman comes and interrupts their date? It wasn't a date though.

Yibo only felt that they were dating. But now zhan shakes his head.

"2 for me and 1 for you". He answered casually while eating the french fries in front of him.

"Hah?". Yibo was surprised. He always wondered why zhanzhan ate so much and still was thin. Yibo really didn't understand his fiancé's insides

A few moments later their order arrived, these 2 people were eating voraciously because of them at all hungry because they haven't had lunch at all. Zhan actually finished the 2 servings of chicken he ordered. Yibo just shook his head. After eating, because it was late, Yibo felt sorry to go straight back to the apartment.

"Where are you going after this?" Yibo asked Zhanzhan who was stroking his full stomach.

"Go home". Zhan answered briefly.

Yibo looked displeased, he was now deep in thought. How can they date just looking for food and then come right back? In fact the one who thought this was a date was yibo himself, while zhanzhan only thought of filling his empty stomach.

"Come on follow me". Suddenly Yibo spoke with a cheerful face to this handsome man in front of him. Zhan just furrowed his brows in disbelief.He frowned not understanding. After paying the bill Yibo pulled Zhanzhan's hand towards the car. He opened the car door for zhanzhan and he went to his seat to drive.

"Where are you going?". Zhanzhan asked as he fastened his seat belt.

"Just follow". Yibo said while blinking his other eye teasing zhanzhan. The sweet man just shook his head and resigned. Yibo started the car engine and started it.

A few moments later they arrived at a large building, the two people immediately got out of the car, zhan looked confused at the place around him. "Where is this?".

Yibo didn't answer, he immediately grabbed Zhanzhan's hand and entered the large building. Zhan's eyes widened in shock at all the sights in front of him.

"This? Race arena?". he asked who saw several motorbikes that were neatly lined up and some people who were busy driving them.

It turned out to be inside that big building

very wide.

Yibo smiled at Zhanzhan's words. "This is my training ground bunny".

Zhan nodded in understanding. They go even deeper. There were Yubin and JiLi along with a few others.

"Why did yibo bring him here?". Yubin asked while whispering to JiLi.

"I don't know, but he can't be nagging us in a crowded place like this right?". JiLi whispered back to Yubin.

Yubin nodded while biting his own lips while occasionally glancing at zhanzhan, his eyes immediately rounded perfectly when he saw zhanzhan who was now waving at them. Yubin's feeling is bad, especially when Zhanzhan is smiling, what if he's up to something? So in yubin zhanzhan's mind are bad people who will probably do something when they do something wrong. But in fact zhan was just nagging them a little.

"Why is your friend's face so pale?" zhan asked yibo when he saw yubin who ignored his wave even the boy's face turned pale at the sight of his smile. Yibo just shrugged his shoulders and embraced zhanzhan in his arms.

"Sit here". He said while sitting Zhanzhan on one of the audience seats. Several people came to yibo.

"Just arrived bo?". Yibo nodded in agreement to the question from the person in front of him.

"And he?". The man pointed at zhanzhan.

"Ahh, she is my wife". Yibo replied casually with a smile.

The 3 men in front of him were surprised to hear Yibo's casual answer.

whatt---wife?

Yibo just nodded and sat back down beside Zhanzhan.

"Bo, let's go to practice together". Invite one of the three people. Yibo looked doubtful. "I--ak--" he stopped his sentence and looked at Zhanzhan who was sitting next to him. Zhan seemed to understand the meaning of yibo. He nodded his head and joined in his training.

Zhan saw Yubin and JiLi sitting on the second row of benches in front of him.

"Hey." He called to the two of them, for a moment yubin and JiLi turned and stared at him still with a restless feeling.

"Sit here, why are you guys avoiding me? Aren't we already friends?". Zhan continued with a smile showing his bunny teeth. And it succeeded in making Yubin and JiLi goosebumps. They furrowed their brows
They frowned at the same time.

Be friends? Since when?

And they muttered together while digesting what the sweet man behind them meant.

"Th---that, we're just sitting here--it--" Yubin stuttered while speaking and JiLi just silently listened. Before Yubin could finish his sentence, Yibo had finished practicing and was running towards them.

Yubin and JiLi breathed a sigh of relief, it felt like yibo had saved their lives. Ohh Shiitt---for whatever sake, are these two people that much afraid of the sweet?

"It's finished?". asked zhanzhan with a smile welcoming yibo. Yibo just nodded and smiled back.

"Let's go home". Invite yibo because it's getting dark.Zhan nodded and the two of them returned to his apartment. Zhan immediately went into the room and checked his cellphone, it turned out that 20 calls were unanswered and 50 texts were received. He had completely forgotten to bring his cell phone when he went out earlier. When zhan opened his phone and read its contents, he patted his forehead lightly. "Damn, I forgot my Meymey". Zhan called the girl back.

Lin Mey who was on the other side quickly picked up the phone call.

"Zhanzhan, you completely forgot about me". He said in a low voice.

Zhan who heard that felt very guilty. "I'm sorry babe, let's meet now. Wait for me at the cafe near the book character, I'll be there soon". zhan said with Lin Mey who was on the other side quickly picked up the phone call.

"Zhanzhan, you completely forgot about me". He said in a low voice.

Zhan who heard that felt very guilty. "I'm sorry dear, let's meet now. Wait for me at the cafe near the book character, I'll be there soon". Zhan said with regret.

"Okay, I'll be waiting for you there." The girl had a satisfied grin on her face.

I'm sorry zanzhan. But you have to be mine, I can't leave you with that man.